Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players that have been affected/arrested!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    I'm going off of this definition below also seen in the Cambridge Dictionary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamism

Islamism- a person who believes strongly in Islam, especially one who believes that Islam should influence political systems.
    Well ya. Influencing is different than actually dictating the rules of law. Islamists believe in Sharia but so did someone like Ayatollah Kashani. But for the most part pre-Navab Safavi and his political Islam influence in the early part of the century most akhunds were happy to preach from the mosque and have say over matters of religious nature. Most saw separation of state and Islam as the way to go. Only when Safavi influenced folks like Khamenie and Khomeini did the stance change.

To be clear I believe in complete separation of church and state...or in this case mosque and state.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post
      Third time hearing it, and I'm in tears again. Classic
      anyone noticed how much he spit hahahahaha, his whole car is wet now

Comment

his new master piece

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

This regime is scared of little girls. But don't worry - Mahdi Torabi just has a unique opinion about this and that's OK.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Sardar Azmoun with insta story "Yashasin Azerbaijan".

Stoking the flames. Damesh garm.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Sardar Azmoun with insta story "Yashasin Azerbaijan".
              Stoking the flames. Damesh garm.
              I don’t understand. If he’s referring to Ardabil, ardabil isnt Azarbaijan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                ?

He's just expressing solidarity with the majority ethnicity group of the city, not making a geopolitical statement.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  ?

He's just expressing solidarity with the majority ethnicity group of the city, not making a geopolitical statement.
                  Wouldn’t he say yashasin Azariha then?
                  Maybe Azmoun just doesn’t know the name of the provinces ?

Comment

Wouldn’t he say yashasin Azariha then?
                    Maybe Azmoun just doesn’t know the name of the provinces ?
                    Maybe

Some would say that ardabil province is a component of "Iranian azarbaijan" even though it is separate to the named Azerbaijan provinces

Also he is stoking the fire a bit, which I personally think is a good thing

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Maybe

Some would say that ardabil province is a component of "Iranian azarbaijan" even though it is separate to the named Azerbaijan provinces

Also he is stoking the fire a bit, which I personally think is a good thing

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
                      Agreed. I think all in all his intent is good.

Comment

Ostad, sakht migira.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Ostad, sakht migira.
                          Kolan ma Irania hame chizo ziadi mobham Mikonim!
                          Vali hagh dari.

Comment

Sardar's post is about stoking up flames in Tarbiz and Azerbaijan province - and getting them to feel a commonality that has been absent so far in Iran Protests (outside largely University of Tabriz protests)

Even though Ardebil is not technically in that province, they share an Azeri-Iranian commonality and that may impassion the Tabrizis.

Damesh garm. Smart move by Sardar

Yashin Azerbaijan
                            Yashin Iran
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Same with Ali Karimi

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Same with Ali Karimi

Much clearer.

Comment

Working...
                                X