Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players that have been affected/arrested!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And once again Sardar. Damesh garm

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      And once again Sardar. Damesh garm

Essi jan can you please translate shortly what daei and Sardar wrote?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
        "Sardar azmoun in his reaction against the attacks against Ali Daei that came from the side of representatives of Ardabil and some journalists working for the state and government.

By posting/publishing a 'story' he wrote: Even if you die you cannot ruin/destroy Ali Daei. This type of legend (Daei) is the same as these people. Your (Daeis) shadow is above us as a legend. We are the same as these people."

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
          "Sardar azmoun in his reaction against the attacks against Ali Daei that came from the side of representatives of Ardabil and some journalists working for the state and government.

By posting/publishing a 'story' he wrote: Even if you die you cannot ruin/destroy Ali Daei. This type of legend (Daei) is the same as these people. Your (Daeis) shadow is above us as a legend. We are the same as these people."
          👏👏 merci

Comment

Np bruh

Comment

I can translate what Daei wrote and "asked" of this member of parliament (he put him in his place) later. Have some errands to do right now. The representative in the twitter feed (azmoun tweet) is referring to is this PM from Ardebil, some Seyyed Kazem Mousavi dude that prolly said or wrote some prime time bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                A very short summary of Daei's text: I'm not lier, You are the one lying to people. On which facility that YOU have build, have I reached where I am today?

I'm not a liar, you're the one lying to the people. according to her uncle, she has not had underlying diseases in the form of heart or other diseases, therefore I do not think she has committed suicide. If I claim something, be sure that I have basis and substance in what I say.

Mr Mousavi, are you the voice of the people of Ardebil or the voice of congress?

Comment

How is it possible not to love Ali Daei?

Comment

Look at this HAROOMZADEH Mousavi that Daei was pointing at

For those of you who cant read Farsi He says: "Aslan be jahanam ke Asra Panahi ghors khorde va morde"

Comment

Ali Karimi now also showing support for Ali Daei, which is beautiful to see considering their past history.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                        Ali Karimi now also showing support for Ali Daei, which is beautiful to see considering their past history.
                        They made up a while ago, but good to see AK8 has Daei's back. Dame har doshoon garm.

Comment

Another piece of shit stealing money …

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRHDUeTT/

Comment

They brought nina khoshele(Nakisa) and pashazadeh khanoum baz, zia arabshahi kha, mal ali parvin, amir abadi kha, mal ajorloo to bash the protestors and support regime
                            Lhak to sare hameghi makhsousan nina khoshgeleye sorakh...
                            ​​

Comment

No...! Is Nakisa a regime stooge? I was ignorant about this..

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                No...! Is Nakisa a regime stooge? I was ignorant about this..
                                I was very surprised too! Also very surprised by Pashazadeh.
                                Very disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X