Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll/Do you care about Iran football and WC with what's been happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll/Do you care about Iran football and WC with what's been happening?

With what has been going on in Iran do you even care for the WC or Iran football? Can you get excited or even want to watch/follow football at these times?
    Excited and will follow
    45.22%
    Don't care and will not watch the WC
    2.61%
    Will watch but numb
    51.30%
    Other: Explain please
    0.87%

I will be following it but do feel very numb and don't really care about results at all. I just want it to be a stage of protest and standing up for the people of Iran and freedom. With how our country men/women are being dealt with and killed its no time for excitement or enjoyment.

Comment

These protests happen every year and people get hyped and think this will be the time they can repeat what happened all those years ago where the revolution was actually successful and they made the islamic republic of Iran. However, IRI is not a weak puppet nation anymore and will not fall easily, if it did fall, The west will control Iran and as angry as people are right now it will not be good for a civilisation of thousands of years to be ruled by a bunch of westerners like in the time of the shah. (hence why there was a actual revolution lol) so we will just be going back in circles lol.

So yes! I am excited for the world cup and count the days till we can play in another big tournament, hopefully these troubles in iran run its course as usual so we can move on as usual. because these protests happen every year like i mentioned but the world cup is once every four years, so save it for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by bacheye shahr View Post
        These protests happen every year and people get hyped and think this will be the time they can repeat what happened all those years ago where the revolution was actually successful and they made the islamic republic of Iran.

However, IRI is not a weak puppet nation anymore and will not fall easily, if it did fall, The west will control Iran and as angry as people are right now it will not be good for a civilisation of thousands of years to be ruled by a bunch of westerners like in the time of the shah.

LOL there is so much cope in this post...

Comment

I voted I watch but numb. Of course because of the crackdown of our people’s protests. However I wanted to vote other why? Because I don’t think Iran will play in this World Cup. I have a reason to say that. There is a huge external force to ban Iran due to its sale of Drones and missiles to Ukraine. Of course they do not give a shot to ban them for murdering our people but they will do anything to ban mullahs for their European ally. and since the government’s first priority is also not Iran’s participation in the World Cup, they may just welcome such an idea. The tensions are too high to imagine Iran playing with 3 allies. Sorry. Correct me if I am wrong.
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

I support Team Melli and I will see the W.C.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              LOL there is so much cope in this post...

It is a loose v loose situation, its either the mullas or back to being an oil pot for the west. I just want to see iran beat england like iceland did or repeat our victory over america, that would be crazy. I am tired of all this "revolution" nonsense every year that obviously gets funded by the likes of the Iranian peoples great "friends" Israel and our obvious brothers in saudi arabia. give me a break. SAVE IT FOR NEXT YEAR

Comment

It is a loose v loose situation, its either the mullas or back to being an oil pot for the west. I just want to see iran beat england like iceland did or repeat our victory over america, that would be crazy. I am tired of all this "revolution" nonsense every year that obviously gets funded by the likes of the Iranian peoples great "friends" Israel and our obvious brothers in saudi arabia. give me a break. SAVE IT FOR NEXT YEAR
                Do you even understand what you are saying? You sound like a mullah tool the way you are talking with no sensibility on what's taking place. Stop being an apologizer and excuse maker of whose out there doing it and that Iran will become a tool of the west. Your reasoning is just like the Islamic regimes.

Comment

Yeah bro, you sound super convincing. I don't think IR realizes that the Internet is forever and things just don't disappear into Chaaleh Eskandar....

Heres a post of yours from 2019.

you need to relax, this is iran and will always be islamic republic of iran, now usa bitch shah era, right now were bringing the new world order which scares usa and such, have some pride brother.

Comment

These protests happen every year and people get hyped and think this will be the time they can repeat what happened all those years ago where the revolution was actually successful and they made the islamic republic of Iran. However, IRI is not a weak puppet nation anymore and will not fall easily, if it did fall, The west will control Iran and as angry as people are right now it will not be good for a civilisation of thousands of years to be ruled by a bunch of westerners like in the time of the shah. (hence why there was a actual revolution lol) so we will just be going back in circles lol.

So yes! I am excited for the world cup and count the days till we can play in another big tournament, hopefully these troubles in iran run its course as usual so we can move on as usual. because these protests happen every year like i mentioned but the world cup is once every four years, so save it for next year.
                    Get lost.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think Iran in the world cup will help mobilize massive crowds. So while I am disheartened about what is happening in Iran, I think TM will play its role as Iran's knights-in-shining-armour and help bring out people en masse - millions potentially that IR can never deal with.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                        Do you even understand what you are saying? You sound like a mullah tool the way you are talking with no sensibility on what's taking place. Stop being an apologizer and excuse maker of whose out there doing it and that Iran will become a tool of the west. Your reasoning is just like the Islamic regimes.
                        This stuff happening EVERY year with no change is a fact. These problems being helped by Saudi and Israel government who are not doing it for our benefit is a fact. Lack of option in strong leadership after the current government collapse even if somehow they succeed is a fact. The western countries taking advantage of a weak middle eastern country full of many natural resources in times of desperation for energy is inevitable. I would have to hate my own country and not care about the aftermath or be naive to want a civil war in Iran right now, because thats what it will take. Some of us are dreamers, hopers and some of us are down to earth realistic people who rather have a peaceful iran under the bloody mullas than not have a country to call home. I just want to see Azmoun score against England and be proud to be iranian, each to their own.

Comment

This stuff happening EVERY year with no change is a fact. These problems being helped by Saudi and Israel government who are not doing it for our benefit is a fact. Lack of option in strong leadership after the current government collapse even if somehow they succeed is a fact. The western countries taking advantage of a weak middle eastern country full of many natural resources in times of desperation for energy is inevitable. I would have to hate my own country and not care about the aftermath or be naive to want a civil war in Iran right now, because thats what it will take. Some of us are dreamers, hopers and some of us are down to earth realistic people who rather have a peaceful iran under the bloody mullas than not have a country to call home. I just want to see Azmoun score against England and be proud to be iranian, each to their own.
                          You support Iran's greatest traitors (IR) yet you want Team Melli (the team of the people) to succeed?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Yeah bro, you sound super convincing. I don't think IR realizes that the Internet is forever and things just don't disappear into Chaaleh Eskandar....

Heres a post of yours from 2019.

I dont get what your trying to say with that detective work, that I am a IRI spy sent here lol? I dont see any other options so i rather not throw "tofe sar bala". or add fire to the flames that will only burn our people. anyway its a footbal forum and the guy asked for peoples opinions, why do you have a platform if you gonna just attack someone for having a mild opinion on a serious issue? its obvious where your stance is, so make your own point instead of digging 3 years into my history to grab an out of context quote just to prove my point that these ugly arguments have been happening year in and out just to circle back to the beginning. If were all here to follow one opinion and cant have a slightly mild (not even opposite) perspective, than what different are we to the freaking mullas here?

Comment

I dont get what your trying to say with that detective work, that I am a IRI spy sent here lol? I dont see any other options so i rather not throw "tofe sar bala". or add fire to the flames that will only burn our people. anyway its a footbal forum and the guy asked for peoples opinions, why do you have a platform if you gonna just attack someone for having a mild opinion on a serious issue? its obvious where your stance is, so make your own point instead of digging 3 years into my history to grab an out of context quote just to prove my point that these ugly arguments have been happening year in and out just to circle back to the beginning. If were all here to follow one opinion and cant have a slightly mild (not even opposite) perspective, than what different are we to the freaking mullas here?

THIS IS A QUOTE FROM YOU in 2019.

Mashahla Iran parchamesh balast, jamesh kon baba in koli baziaro, I don’t know why every frustrated kid has to talk down on Iran, Islam, the government as if they can do any better. Iran is independent so things take time, I rather stand on my two feet then on America’s/uk/ pisrails middle leg, but you lot just know how to talk ish, it’s just footbal, respect yourself and the Islamic republic of Iran, like a Iranian with gheyrat, neshastin oonvare divar migin lengesh kon, maham hichi namigim, mikhai pishraft konim Kako Ali yaret biya ye kari bokon, hamatoon baladin tofe sar bala bendazin. Long live Iran. And it’s independence, for it’s the greatest country in the world to stand up for something rather then bend over or run like many of you have done pfft bunch of keyboard warriors that’s all you are, we could easily be in Iraq’s position, but now we control the Middle East, this is the Persian empire. This msg is to all of you that talk negatively about Iran I’ve had enough of you lot using this platform about a beautiful game and mixing it with politics and religion. Iran F.C. is a top Asian lvl team, and we’re going through a transition now, it’s normal so stop making it so big and enjoy the ride, you lot are not supporters, your everything wrong with the system, rant over, go educate yourselves on Iran and with that perspective maybe your eyes will open to reality.

I just cannot tell where you are getting this impression we have slightly mild differences in opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X