Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll/Do you care about Iran football and WC with what's been happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Were the players forced to be so ecstatic on their 16 Nov photoshoot, on the day that so much blood was shed in Iran, from a 10 year old kid to an elderly man:

You've been crying everyday since the protests? I'm partying every week with iranians who are super active in posting anti government stuff, but they're not famous so you can't see. Point is judge yourself first buddy, you don't know whats in their heart

Comment

Anyone who doesn't understand how sports can unite people and aid a movement needs to read about Mandela and the Springbok Rugby team!

https://www.history.com/news/nelson-...-african-unity

If Elnaz Rekabi is a hero for competing and protesting let's give our lads a chance to do so before crucifying them. No one called Elnaz a traitor or IRs athlete (rightfully so) when she recanted her protest...

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
      This whole "I'm not supporting the national team because they had to shake hands with raiisi or they lipped the anthem" is utterly moronic. No actual supporter of TM cares. You don't want to watch or support them, okay. Kindly piss off
      A symbol of apartheid was Springbok rugby. What did Mandela do? He reached out to them, elevated them, and together helped unify SA. Yet we have members here asking for the opposite of our TM...the people's team. I suspect some of these folks are naive while others have agendas...Best not to engage them.
      Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The excitement of a world cup has definitely dimmed for me. I am not nearly as excited as the previous editions of the world cup but I will be supporting and cheering team meli 100% come Monday.

Team meli is not the regime. They don't control the regime or have influence over this regime. They are regular people who want to perform and bring happiness for their people. Stop bashing them, stop harassing them and stop expecting them to do things you deem to be appropriate.

I wish our boys nothing but success and will be losing my voice cheering for them during their time at this world cup.

Comment

Working...
        X