Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from the game:

Comment

Underserved loss for Australia. They played much better as a team than a technically far superior Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
        Robinho should have been the man of the match if he played long enough, its time for Ronaldo to take a seat cuz with Robinho Brazil is a much much better team.
        I agree, when you have a young, energized, skillful and fast striker like Robinho then why would you start a lazy and fat striker like Ronaldo.

Btw, Amir, i love your avater

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
          I agree, when you have a young, energized, skillful and fast striker like Robinho then why would you start a lazy and fat striker like Ronaldo.
          Btw, Amir, i love your avater
          Exactly. And thanks, Toni's my favorite player so he is there, im just hoping he can start putting some in the back of the net.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Haha Australia goozid.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Australia played really well against Brazil and never gave up. Kudos to them and they still have a big chance to go to the next round.
              We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
              X