Korea France [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karimifan
    korea makes me jelous. we have the same quality players as them but their coaches and federation is much much better.
    first is federation.
    but don't forget, in 98, iranian were much more determined than 06.

Comment

Originally posted by milad
      they had pure luck man...
      no absolutely no.
      they firstly played defensive and french offensive. french were tired the last 20 min. during an interview with french coach, zidane, and other players, all stated that french team was entirely tired. and koreans had similar strategy against togo and won the game.

Comment

in 1998 we had something to prove. But now we just wanted to get maybe a total of 2 points from 3 games and go home without getting massacred like Serbia

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha
          no absolutely no.
          they firstly played defensive and french offensive. french were tired the last 20 min. during an interview with french coach, zidane, and other players, all stated that french team was entirely tired. and koreans had similar strategy against togo and won the game.
          france missed 10 chanches and korea had like 2 or 3 chances. and one of frances goals wasnt counted. if thats not lucky then i dont know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha
            the french coach will be soon fired. i'm just listenting the comments on french tv: they are crying and accuse the referee to having made a big mistake and the score should be 2-1 for france.
            bad loser
            He deserves to be fired! Who the hell starts Wiltord as a striker when he has players like Trezeguet and Saha on the bench?! I hope he leaves soon if they want to qualify and make a run...cuz it aint happenin with this homo who's also a bad sport.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Watta game, we were at the English pub in doha for the 1st two games (Japan-Croatia & Brazil-Australia) then after 6 hours of drinking we went to another pub (all my Korean friends were there and they gave me a top (last night).

Do you know something, they are better than us (in everything) and what they did today was how we should have done, Fighting Spirit.

I hope they go all the way.

PS: just got home and drunk and my wife is gonna kill me
              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Korea is best Asian team, everything they have is better than us, including their fans.

Comment

Korea's fans were absolutely amazing. For the full 90 minutes they were roaring with energy, and never stopped jumping.

This is a huge factor and I gaurantee you any of their players will commend the Koreans for their help in the win - they sure played a huge part.

As for the game, it seemed France sat back and defended while leaving Henri and Zidane up there to counter once in awhile. Henri totally messed up. And Korea, being the great team they are, pounced.

I love this Korean side - they play with such high energy and tempo for the full 90 minutes. They can run forever, and have pure confidence against better European opposition.

Why is it that we play so well against Korea...

Yet, when we play big "names" (because that is all they are), we choke?

Would Korea have had 37% possession against Portugal?

Thank you Korea,

you are doing Asia proud
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan
                    Korea is best Asian team, everything they have is better than us, including their fans.
                    there not better in everything, they have no individual talent, they all suck with an exception of Park.., They do have the best fans, 70% of their wins were because of there fans(thats what i think)..

Comment

ay Iran!!! Heyf. hefy shod mitonesteem ye karii konim

Comment

Originally posted by CULOOCHE
                        there not better in everything, they have no individual talent, they all suck with an exception of Park.., They do have the best fans, 70% of their wins were because of there fans(thats what i think)..

who cares about individual talent man, its a TEAM game of 11 players

Comment

At the end of the day, Liverpool didnt probably deserve going to the 2005 Champions League final as well after THAT "goal" against Chelsea. Its upto the referee's discretion and I dont blame him.

Why is it that Thierry Henry doesnt realise he is playing for France as a striker what he originally is and not the outrageously free attacker at Arsenal which is probably Zindane's job. But then againt that twat Domenech didnt select France's best player, Ludovic Guily, and they are suffereing from that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well done S.Korea, big respect
                            It be a beauty for Asia If both S.Korea & Australia make it through.

Good luck to all asian teams in the remaining games.

Comment

Working...
                            X