Who do you cheer for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you cheer for?

Now that Iran is out, which team has your heart?

Personally, I cheer for Ghana.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

I always liked the U.S. team, I have respect for them, but they probably wont make it.

So Im rooting for any team that is not European, European football is so bland and boring to me

Comment

Ghana and Italy!

Comment

Austria.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
          Ghana and Italy!
          eywall dadash, i like argentine too beside those two..
          its gone be a hard match tho against the Tjech
          Gal'e Noii

Comment

anyone playing against England, USA, Australia and Ghana, cuz of the flag thing.

And argentina. They're my team. Tevez is a don one!!!!

Comment

Ghana and Brazil!

Before the WC I saw Ghana and Serbia (and Iran ) as the surprise of this tournament but Serbia was a joke and after the match against Italy I had no hopes for Ghana but what a come back they made. Just sad that I couldn't see their match against Czech.

Comment

italy and argentina,
                personally i really want to see these two in the finale! it'll be great!

Comment

England One love-
                  and for those who say "dont u know what england did to our country" i gotta say that this is football not politics.

Comment

After Iran? It's defenitely England and then Brazil.

btw did you see today's Saudi match? I wish I was there to see the hammering, cuz it was my brother's graduation party and I had to be there. So if Ukraine lost 4-0 to Spain and Saudi lost 4-0 to Ukraine, then theoretically it should be Spain 8 - 0 Saudi, and if that happens, then my expectation of those damned Saudis of getting another 8 past them would be true, the day of deliverance is near >

Well I won't be the one left behind
                    You can't be king of the world if you're slave to the grind...

Comment

Italy and Argentina of course! and one of them will surely win it...just watch.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Any team that doesn't play boring but effective football just to get the result.

I prefer teams that go all attack without caring about the "3 points". Teams like Cote d'ivoire and Argentina. Unfortunately not many are left in the competition.

Comment

Germany - Argentina Final!

Comment

england

Comment

Originally posted by Your Cash
                              Germany - Argentina Final!
                              germany meets argentina b4 the final at 1/4 final thats if germany beats sweeden

Comment

Working...
                              X