X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi vs Ukraine

Oh I love it! LOVE IT!

0-3 barely 40secs into the 2nd half hahah

All you guys that know what I think about Arabs will know how much I am enjoying this....

I love it when the SBS commentator (former Australian coach) at half time said Saudi Arabia prove that the 32 best nations dont play in the world cup and that Saudi Arabia shouldnt be playing hahah.....oh yehhhhhh!

arabian gulf up your ass

you grass rollers

Comment

I have already opened athread on this in the international football forum, please send your post there!

Comment

hahah ohhhh yes!

Al-Kofte Saree Mar just got a yellow card for grass rolling....This is heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
          Oh I love it! LOVE IT!
          0-3 barely 40secs into the 2nd half hahah

All you guys that know what I think about Arabs will know how much I am enjoying this....
          I love it when the SBS commentator (former Australian coach) at half time said Saudi Arabia prove that the 32 best nations dont play in the world cup and that Saudi Arabia shouldnt be playing hahah.....oh yehhhhhh!
          which arabs do you dislike, btw?
          are you taking about the Saudi NT or all arabs in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian soccer fan
            which arabs do you dislike, btw?
            are you taking about the Saudi NT or all arabs in general?
            I LOVE Khuzestani Arabs! I LOVE THEM! You know the ones that stood up to Saddam for 8 years....bled for Iran...cried for Iran...those ones....God bless them.

Go Hossein Kaabi!

Comment

There was more grassrolling in the Iran vs Portugal than in any other game in this WC.

Glass houses...stones..throwing...no no.

Comment

It was nice knowing you Marcos Pacqueta....too bad the SAUDIS cant even get their basic skills right even.

All the best things of the previous match, hell even the footballing basics of passing and off-the-ball movement was literally thrown out of the stadium the way Saudis disgraced themselves YET AGAIN !!!

I mean why were they trying to be all "Brazilian" when they had the ball and the way they lost the ball was atrocious.

WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE HAVE MABROUK ZAYED AS A GOALKEEPER

I would NEVER want him in my squad....Mirzapour in comparison is a 24 carat diamond....al-Daeya should have been chosen.
                sigpic

Comment

well Alchemist....r u still gona say that it was more grass rolling in Iran vs Portugal game? .....If I were u, I wouldnt talk for a month!!!!
                  Saudi played a very irresponsible game...shame on them...the worst game in the WC so far....they didnt even bother running after the ball....playing with Ukraine and losing like this? what a shame!!!
                  u cant even compare Ukraine to Portugal or Mexico? wow, Saudi lost to a crappy team on top of it..
                  I have to say, I AM VERY DELIGHTED WITH THE RESULT though...was hoping for 5-0 but 4-0 is just as good ...hopefully they'll play the same game for the Asian cup

Comment

Originally posted by shazdehkhanoum
                    Saudi played a very irresponsible game...shame on them...the worst game in the WC so far....they didnt even bother running after the ball....playing with Ukraine and losing like this? what a shame!!!
                    u cant even compare Ukraine to Portugal or Mexico? wow, Saudi lost to a crappy team on top of it..
                    2 of the 4 goals were all Mabrouk "wussy" Zayed's fault, he is perhaps Asia's worst keeper and the way he slipped all the time and instead of blocking, allowed the ball to go THORUGH HIS LEGS for the first goal (not to mention the stupid theatrics that conceded that corner) would have probably got him SHOT if he was Colombian
                    sigpic

Comment

Bro, it's not just the keeper. No team in Asia except maybe Japan can put on a good show against a European team.

What I love about the Africans is that they go into matches with all their hearts. That's why their games are enjoyable to watch.

And yeah, poor coach. Hope he picks up a few shewarmas before he leaves.

Comment

damn you alchemist, you made me hungry lol

Comment

I have a thread about this World Cup 2006 Froum. Can you merge them please? (Wow, three threads about a crap match!)

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                            2 of the 4 goals were all Mabrouk "wussy" Zayed's fault, he is perhaps Asia's worst keeper and the way he slipped all the time and instead of blocking, allowed the ball to go THORUGH HIS LEGS for the first goal (not to mention the stupid theatrics that conceded that corner) would have probably got him SHOT if he was Colombian
                            I also don't understand this. Al-Deayea is much better. Rebrov's shot was an easy save. And third goal was the fault of Montashari (AFC player of the year) he could have headed it away easily.
                            But Ukraine is a strong team. Their loss to Spain was due to referee (5-6 wrong off-side calls to Shevchenko in the first half and a non-existent penalty+red in the second half). I hope Spain gets kicked by Tunisia.

Comment

Haha
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X