Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Round Battles

These are the 2nd Round Matches already decided

Germany-Sweden, In Swedens case at the moment i would say Germany will not have a problem going to the quarterfinals, Sweden is just not in form

England Ecuador,,Man this will be a cracking match, Even tho England is in good form they will go up agaisnt a hard defence and dont get me wrong

Germany walked all over Ecuador 3-0 but Ecuador will be trying harder and will surely give England a match, and England will be needing to play much better to make the quarters

If IFFF Germany goes out agasint Sweden, wow, That would surely be the suprise of the tournament

I love Sweden but in dis kind of form i cant see it happening

Germany and England are through.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Germany have what it takes to beat Sweden, the fans the heart the players....you name it. England will probably encounter some trouble from Ecuador but they may win a tight 1-0 or 2-1.
      sigpic

Comment

Germany and England will win.

Argentina - Mexico
        Difficult win for Argentina

Portugal - Holland
        Portugal will win.

Comment

holland will beat portugal.

portugal are weak at the back

Comment

ow rooz, what's wrong with Tevez' face??

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

I think Germany, England, Portugal and Argentina will win their matches.

Btw, rooz, here is a better pic of tevez

Comment

my pic is don one!!!!!

shows how scary he can look. i love this guy man, he's my second favourite footballer after gatusso

Comment

Working...
                X