• Time
  • Show
Clear All

japan is a joke

Japan vs Croatia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-v12...elated&search=

we're worse than them!

Comment

At least they create chances, we try Maradona stuff all day till the other teams scores.

Japan is the best team in Asia
      Korea is 2nd.
      Iran is 3rd.
      Saudi 4th.
      China 5th.

Dont look at this world cup, look at the last 10 years.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy
        At least they create chances, we try Maradona stuff all day till the other teams scores.

Korea is 2nd.
        Iran is 3rd.
        Saudi 4th.
        China 5th.

wrong, if you look in the past you forget who is really the strongest at the moment.

and it's South Korea.

Where the hell did China come from? They are, no offense to chinese people, one of the worst countries in the world giving their state of power and opprotunity.

Saudi lost 4-0 to Ukraine, so much for being 4th.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

south korea are awful man, they were lucky in both their matches, we palyed better

Actual order in Asia is this:

Japan
          Iran
          Korea
          Ksa
          China
          Jordan

We'll see where Australia slot in, im guessing pretty high

Comment

Originally posted by roy

Korea is 2nd.
            Iran is 3rd.
            Saudi 4th.
            China 5th.

Don't forget Australia now. I'd put them first:
            Australia
            Japan
            South Korea
            Iran
            Saudi Arabia

All the other teams in Asia are far behind, or at least they should be in theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooz
              south korea are awful man, they were lucky in both their matches, we palyed better

Japan
              Iran
              Korea
              Ksa
              China
              Jordan

You have to go by results my friend and from 2002 where S. Korea got to the last four and the fact that they've got 4 points so far in this years world cup, and have a realistic chance of getting to the second round you have to say they are a better team than Iran at the moment. You can't just say we played better than them so we are better. The fact is that they get the results and we don't.

Iran may have better individual players than South Korea but that doesn't mean anything if you don't play as a team. The South Koreans play as a team and never give up, and unfortunately that can't be said for Team Melli. Don't let your Patriotism for Iran cloud your judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Prince
                You have to go by results my friend and from 2002 where S. Korea got to the last four and the fact that they've got 4 points so far in this years world cup, and have a realistic chance of getting to the second round you have to say they are a better team than Iran at the moment. You can't just say we played better than them so we are better. The fact is that they get the results and we don't.
                Iran may have better individual players than South Korea but that doesn't mean anything if you don't play as a team. The South Koreans play as a team and never give up, and unfortunately that can't be said for Team Melli. Don't let your Patriotism for Iran cloud your judgement.
                that was 4 years ago. korea's team has changed completely. they dont paly hafl as well.

also without referees on their side they arent going to beat anyone big, hopefully the swiss will sink them

Comment

that was 4 years ago. korea's team has changed completely. they dont paly hafl as well.
                  also without referees on their side they arent going to beat anyone big, hopefully the swiss will sink them
                  The fact is that South Korea gets the results and we don't. Even in this wold cup they have done well including a draw against France. I don't care what people say about how France aren't the team they were, they still have world class players in almost every position. Just face it Iran is about 4th in Asia behind the countries I mentioned because of a lack of funding and professionalism. This won't change until competent people are put in charge of Iranian football and I can't see that happening any time soon.

Comment

Actually the order in Asia is this

Iran
                    Japan
                    Korea

the rest suck to much to be mentioned.

Now why i rate the nations in such order is based on talent. Unfortunately we have never been able to use our potential properly and constantly field a weaker team than we should have due to corruption, mismanagement and weak coaching. However, the fact remains that Iran is the talent juggernaut of asia and has been for a long long time. Those nations at their best are only able to compete with our mediocre selections. I if we ever get our act together they would not have a chance.
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Australia, Japan and Korea are head and shoulders above everyone else.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The fact is that South Korea gets the results and we don't. Even in this wold cup they have done well including a draw against France. I don't care what people say about how France aren't the team they were, they still have world class players in almost every position. Just face it Iran is about 4th in Asia behind the countries I mentioned because of a lack of funding and professionalism. This won't change until competent people are put in charge of Iranian football and I can't see that happening any time soon.

Make no mistake - Korea should've lost that game!!

France had a good goal disallowed!! A second goal that would have killed the game off!!

So the ref were on their side AGAIN!!

Saudi Arabia and Iran are better than South Korea!!

Comment

Don't forget Australia now. I'd put them first:
                          Australia
                          Japan
                          South Korea
                          Iran
                          Saudi Arabia

All the other teams in Asia are far behind, or at least they should be in theory.
                          I agree, we will see what our team will do when Australia joins us in the next asian cup.
                          To all the Korea bashers, wake up, they are better than us and they atleast look like a team, all we talk about is Karimi this Karimi that and he did F*** all for us.
                          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

we have much better players,talents than korea/japan but they have better athletes,federation,nation,regime,coaching,NO corruption,No khar to khar bazi...

they have SO many more plus points than us and still we manage to beat them, ONLY because our TALENT

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                            CITY

Comment

Japan
                              Iran
                              Korea
                              Ksa
                              China
                              Jordan

Buddy, as much as I love Iran, they don't deserve to be on top of Korea right now.

Korea might not have better individual players than us, but they play far better as a team than us and are alot more organized in terms of state of support from their country and overall as a team. They are stronger.

The last time we met Korea in a friendly we lost, Karimi was playing too...

Sadly...

Korea
                              Australia
                              Japan/Iran

Japan has underperformed too, but they still can't beat us 1on1 even though they can tie Brazil 2-2.
                              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Working...
                              X