No team has been luckier than S.Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ararat1
    This team rigged the wins in WC2002 against Italy and Spain until the Germans showed them the door. Turkey really exposed them by beating them on their home soil in the 3-4th place game. Now they got the BEST draw of ANY Asian team. Look at their group:
    France (shitiest European team. Has scored only ONE goal in 4 WC matches. Yes, even Serbia is better than them)
    Togo (By far the weakest African team in WC2006)
    Switzerland (They are the best team in the weakest group in WC2006 but a second rate European squad)
    I know IFs don't count but If Iran was in this group things would have been different. S.Korea is a ****ing lucky (rigging) team.
    i totally agree.
    and they cheated again.
    I really hate them.
    I still believe they are weaker than Australia, Iran and Japan.
    Remember they lost to KSA 2 times in the WCQ.

Comment

France is the weakest European team loaded with peer pattals. 1 goal in 4 WC games.
      Agreed with you. France is overrated.

Their recent results

1990 - Didn't qualify
      1994 - Didn't qualify
      1998 - Championship (as host)
      2002 - Group stage
      2006 - (perhaps) Group stage

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire
        Agreed with you. France is overrated.
        you kiddin? they still have an amazing team. I mean they walked all over Korea in that game, then the Koreans (as always) get some lucky, tokhmi opportunity and get something out the match.

I guarantee you that if those 2 teams played the same match again, France would capitalise on their chances and win at least 5-0.

Comment

...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

yes korea didnt have the hardest group but iran couldnt beat even angola and korea would have beaten iran in this wc also for sure

Comment

lmao i luv how the Ref's really did **** them over after all the crap they got in 2002...sorry but it wuz jus real funny, whats goes around comes around eh?

Comment

what an ironic thread

Comment

well korea is out so theyre not very lucky

Comment

Stand up and salute them? I'll leave that to you, genius. What pride of Asia?
                    They barely beat a shitty Togo team, tied an equallly shitty France team, and lost to the Swiss 2-0. At the end they did not make it to the 2nd round and rightly so. Instead of regarding the scum bag Koreans as your pride of Asia work on being proud of Australia as the top seed of Asia (which they are as of today) In fact Iran did better than Korea considering all the crap they faced. Korea would have been beaten by both Mexico and Portugal and at best would have tied Angola.

Comment

Korea got what they deserved for their cheating ways in WC2002. I am happy to see them out of the WC. On the other hand I wanted them to go through so that Spain could spank them hard for the unjust way Korea booted them out of WC2002.

Comment

End of the road

Originally posted by SAAM
                        well korea is out so theyre not very lucky
                        All bad things come to an end and they did.

Comment

moved to the general forum
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Korea got what they deserved for their cheating ways in WC2002. I am happy to see them out of the WC.
                            i agree

Comment

soooo many haters on this forum.
                              they proved to me that they are a great team, and DO NOT sit back, even against the best in the world. they deserved better. good luck to them in the future.

just because we sucked this world cup doesn't mean you should take credit away from good asian teams - the best of which is Korea!
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

they're aggravating to watch...cuz they out played us...admit it, i hate them and they got what they deserved but man....i believe their coach would be great for us...set pieces agressive, when losing agressive, they attack to make their defense stronger...

On our free kicks we;d have like 4 people, they'd bring in the whole mid and fowards in like a normal team....they played with tactics as if they're coach believed they should fear no european power.....

Iran played cautious, tho it looked good, Iran did well with counter attacking...sumtimes i wonder what would have happened had we had a full team to use those tactics....cuz attacking all out with our team against angola we were exposed n looked aweful without a whole team lol

Comment

Working...
                                X