No announcement yet.

No team has been luckier than S.Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not today. they had many chances but did not score.

Comment

Originally posted by ararat1
      Stand up and salute them? I'll leave that to you, genius. What pride of Asia?
      They barely beat a shitty Togo team, tied an equallly shitty France team, and lost to the Swiss 2-0. At the end they did not make it to the 2nd round and rightly so. Instead of regarding the scum bag Koreans as your pride of Asia work on being proud of Australia as the top seed of Asia (which they are as of today) In fact Iran did better than Korea considering all the crap they faced. Korea would have been beaten by both Mexico and Portugal and at best would have tied Angola.
      You say if hey were in our group they will lose? i think if they were in our group they would have done much better than us and you know it.
      Baba stop hating and admitte that they are better than us.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy
        You say if hey were in our group they will lose? i think if they were in our group they would have done much better than us and you know it.

I dont think so!!

you really think South korea can beat Portugal!!??

No chance!!

Comment

Oh well....this was a pathetic World Cup by ALL Asian sides....they need to play better and not rely solely on one or two individuals claiming they are the "best squad yet" only to end up losing.

Japan + Iran + South Korea + Saudi Arabia = LAME !!!!

Here goes an automatic 5th qualifying spot for Asia in 2010
          sigpic

Comment

the Group G was the weakest one.
            Iran, Japan and KSA can beat Togo.

Comment

Working...
            X