No team has been luckier than S.Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyder
    Koreans have been a very lucky side always if you think about. The game against France was a perfect example. However, the Spainish will kill them off next week....ASSURED!
    well korea isn't even assured a place in the second round yet.. but if they do go through, it won't be spain they'll be facing..

Comment

To top things off, they opened group play against the weakest team in the group...Togo. If IR opened against Angola, who knows where theTM would be today. Getting results from the opener is a HUGE deal.

Comment

Also the goals they score were really lucky.First goal against Togo was a deflection. The equalizer against France was a real fluke, and also the last time we played the both their goals were freaky deflection. I really hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by ararat1
          This team rigged the wins in WC2002 against Italy and Spain until the Germans showed them the door. Turkey really exposed them by beating them on their home soil in the 3-4th place game. Now they got the BEST draw of ANY Asian team. Look at their group:
          France (shitiest European team. Has scored only ONE goal in 4 WC matches. Yes, even Serbia is better than them)
          Togo (By far the weakest African team in WC2006)
          Switzerland (They are the best team in the weakest group in WC2006 but a second rate European squad)
          I know IFs don't count but If Iran was in this group things would have been different. S.Korea is a ****ing lucky (rigging) team.
          when the groups were worked out in january i said this exactly. everyone still said that our group is the easiest. but i said this.

everyone ignored me

Comment

Originally posted by soccerlover
            well turkey got into the final 4 also and killed korea in the 3rd/4th place match. japan got into the second round and i'm sure there were a couple more surprise teams to make it.
            The difference is that Turkey played magnificent football in the world cup and truly deserved their 3rd place finish, WITHOUT any extra help from the officials.

Originally posted by soccerlover
            personally, i think korean does have an unfair advantage. its fanatic/ borderlining on pcysho fans.
            Anyone who saw Korea's games in the last WC and didn't see the blatant favouritism and bizarre decisions in their favour, either wasn't paying any attention at all or is very naive.

Comment

Exactly!

Originally posted by Sraosa
              The difference is that Turkey played magnificent football in the world cup and truly deserved their 3rd place finish, WITHOUT any extra help from the officials.
              Anyone who saw Korea's games in the last WC and didn't see the blatant favouritism and bizarre decisions in their favour, either wasn't paying any attention at all or is very naive.

I was so happy when Turkey turned the Koreans into their bride that night! WC2002 in Korea was rigged. The Japanese are not into cheating their way into glory. The Japanese want to pay their dues. The Koreans on the other hand are scums.

Comment

Originally posted by ararat1
                I was so happy when Turkey turned the Koreans into their bride that night! WC2002 in Korea was rigged. The Japanese are not into cheating their way into glory. The Japanese want to pay their dues. The Koreans on the other hand are scums.
                damn...maybe i should mention i'm korean.

Comment

Kore khar shansa

Comment

go Korea!!!

Comment

The Koreans are playing well. They don't get intimidated by any team Europeans or non-Europeans.

Comment

I'm sorry but Korea gets way to lucky with these teams...france has sucked....but wow that goal was...so sad lol

2002 was a joke...it looked like China when they played Iran....

Now it might just be me, but i never remembered much of South Korea as a country givin a damn bout their football till 2002 came around, now they r all psycho fanatics...(i kno they luved it, but not that much...i coulda swore that)

I just hate korea...there is sumtin bout the way they play and act....i can't even tell what it is....

Maybe im hating on their luck of success and how our luck always ends up with us losing? lol....who knows. Their an interesting team, who's first bench player is a player in manchester united...odd, had we had a player from england...he'd start more than likely. Are we that bad? =X

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                          go Korea!!!
                          zahre mar bache poroo

Comment

Wow so once again we look bad iand in order to mask it we try to criticize others for results they achieved 4 years ago.
                            On the same note I would like to point out that the Asian Championship that Israel won many decades ago was also rigged.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

In my oponion it didnot matter if we were in an easy or if we were in a hard group. We would have been playing Afganasitan and still would have lost. It is a matter of having a loosing mentality. We don't beleive we can win. And that is not just about soccer. it is about everything we do. Our governmnet has made us Zalil and bunch of Tosari Khordeh. Even when we win, we feel like loosers.

It is a differnt story with S. Korea and other countries. They fell winner even when they loose. Togo is another good example.

I wish S. Korea makes it to the next round but if they don''t, it doesn not matter, ther are having fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooz
                                zahre mar bache poroo
                                rooz u wanna fight? lets take this out

Comment

Working...
                                X