• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italy vs. Czech & USA vs. Ghana [R]

Halftime Scores:

Italy 1-0 Czech Republic

USA 1-2 Ghana

VIVA ITALIA!!!!!!
    Last edited by MoJo23; 06-22-2006, 08:02 AM.

Czech went down to 10 men in stoppage time.

Jan Polak brought down Totti to get his second yellow car.

Comment

After Clint Dempsey equalised with a powerful strike, Ghana took the lead once again through a penalty kick after Oguchi fouled Pimpong in the box.
      Last edited by MoJo23; 06-22-2006, 09:10 AM.

Comment

The second half for both games have started...

Comment

Final Scores:

Italy 2-0 Czech Republic
          USA 1-2 Ghana

Both of my teams win today. GO GHANA & ITALY!!!!!!

Comment

Where is Makaveli? I want to see what he says now that the US is out.

Comment

Man of the Match

APPIAH Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
                Where is Makaveli? I want to see what he says now that the US is out.
                I know seriously! Kheily keyf kardam!!! damn Americans can finally shut their stupid trash talking mouths, also where is that outlaw dude who thought US was great too? oh man US reeeeeeed!!! they dont deserve shit they should be happy Italy scored on themselves to give em that only point. Also how about Inzaghi getting in there and on the score sheet, better option than Laquinta anyday if you ask me.
                Last edited by Amir H F; 06-22-2006, 09:20 AM.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

^^^ LOL, check this out

Originally posted by an818outlaw
                  oh god, like if Iran had the money they wouldnt spend it on soccer(oh yeah probably not cause the mullahs would eat it up)......plus money has isnt that improtant in soccer.....are Brazil or Aregntina rich nations with alot of extra money? i respect the U.S. for the attention they are trying to give to the sport of football (soccer). i just think that people are just mad at the fact that the only thing other nations were better at than the U.S. was soccer and that gap is closing down. more and more people here are watching soccer and enjoying it. pretty soon the olympics and the world cup will belong to the U.S.

Comment

Yeah the GAP is really CLOSING down! We were just scared and jealous of the US the whole time I guess.

Comment

AZZUURRIIIII! gotta love the blue, in iran or in italy

and USA...what a disapointing WC,

MAKKKKKKKKK, WHERE ARE YOU?????????????????????????????????????

(oh right, banned maybe?)
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

USA was robbed!

They played a great tournament though. For a team with no big time players in big time teams....they did great.

Good for them.

Geez imagine current TM versus the current USA team. We would get thrashed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
                          USA was robbed!
                          They played a great tournament though. For a team with no big time players in big time teams....they did great.
                          Good for them.
                          Geez imagine current TM versus the current USA team. We would get thrashed!!
                          um...no we wouldnt, and what do you know about their team to say no big names in good teams? they have players in Man Utd, Man City, PSV Einhoven, Fulham, and Borussia Mondengladbach. Not to mention Donovan who played for Leverkusen but left to come back to MLS.

Comment

US hypes before the WC and their performance in all three games was very similar to Iran's.
                            This was the best US team ever, so was Iran's.
                            This team had a few foriegn based players in Europe, so did Iran.
                            They could have been major upset for Italy and Czech, So could Iran against Mexico and Portugal.
                            Their coach didn't make changes in time and played defensively unless it was too late. Again just like Iran.
                            The US big names didn't produce and perform, so was for the Iran team.
                            I can go on and on with this.
                            You should have seen the "Post Game Show" on ESPN. OMG, they creamed Bruce Arena for his coaching technics, Donovan, and a few other players for lack of motivation and poor performance. Wylander blamed the loss on Bruce Arena, point blank, on live TV. A lot of similarities between US and Iran team in this WC.

Comment

Wynaldo is a stupidass moron who loves to blame people and put players like Ibra and Ronaldo down, when he isnt shit compared to them. Anyways check this:

Originally posted by Makaveli
                              alright ill prolly have all of pfdc make fun of me for this. but let it stand, not only will the US get passed its group, but it will also at lesat reach the semi-finals. mark my words and go ahead and make fun of me now but youll see who'll laugh when it comes true
                              Originally posted by Amir H F
                              Makaveli right after USA's first and ONLY 3 games I will be coming straight to you and we can discuss this further...or I can make fun of what you just said further!
                              Originally posted by Makaveli
                              alright man ill be saving this thread dont worry. we'll see who gets the last laugh
                              Well well well, MAKAVELI where you at nigga? I guess the last laugh was mine after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X