X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Ghana

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
      Wynaldo is a stupidass moron who loves to blame people and put players like Ibra and Ronaldo down, when he isnt shit compared to them. Anyways check this:
      Well well well, MAKAVELI where you at nigga? I guess the last laugh was mine after all.
      lol nice one man

ITALIA
      Gal'e Noii

Comment

The US had some bad calls against them but so did everyone else. They just weren't good enough to make it. They should be happy with their tie against Italy.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hey we all have our good days and bad days...if it wasnt for the referee Italy should have won 2-1 or 3-1 against USA as well, and now the luck snuck up and bit them on their @$$ and Ghana's class was just good enough to make Cheese Souffle out of USA

The shocks of 2002 are all gone
          Originally posted by KC McElroy
          The US had some bad calls against them but so did everyone else. They just weren't good enough to make it. They should be happy with their tie against Italy.
          Fully Agree man

I was impressed by USA resolve, and I really liked Clint Dempsey's efforts, but they just ARENT GOOD ENOUGH man.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X