X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan Brazil update!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Tamada
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

great pass by Alex and a better strike by Tamada
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

japan plays very good and japanese are determind to win...

Comment

hmmm....iran 2-1 japan 1-0 brazil?

i dont get this life, god why do you do this too me
        WHY

Comment

Originally posted by AliOlia
          WHY
          since a while god is against iran and iranian...

Comment

Originally posted by AliOlia
            WHY
            Baradareh aziz, like the Koreans, the Nippons are playing their hearts outs. I am loving this game. Also the fact that Kawaguchi has made some amazing point blank saves.
            Go Nippon

Comment

First Iranian futsall now football

Comment

japan have an excellent team work, they collectively function better than us andthe japanese players are equally technical!
                hope they'll win!

Comment

BOOOOh Brazilian ALi Daei (fat, slow, lazy, and refuse to quit) scores. But thats where the similarities end. Ronaldo scores Daei does not.

Comment

Juninho with a 30 yard blast 2-1

Comment

It's a run away train. Gilberto 3-1

Comment

ronaldo

Comment

Wrond forum. Next time please use the international football forum for these kind of threads.

Final Score:

Brzail 4-1 Japan

Comment

Man of the match:

Ronaldo

In this game, Ronaldo overtook Pele with his 13th & 14th World Cup goals. Now, Ronaldo is tied with Gerd Muller’s record of 14 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha
                              BOOOOh Brazilian ALi Daei (fat, slow, lazy, and refuse to quit) scores. But thats where the similarities end. Ronaldo scores Daei does not.
                              1. Wrong forum

2. Please stop spewing absolute bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X