Japan Brazil update!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you guys saw Australia - Croatia?

Worst referee of this tournament. OMG just horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad

I was mostly watching the Brazil vs. Japan game but at the end of the game, i think i heard the commentater say that Simunic received 3 yellow cards.

Did i hear right?

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
        I was mostly watching the Brazil vs. Japan game but at the end of the game, i think i heard the commentater say that Simunic received 3 yellow cards.
        Did i hear right?
        LOOOOOOOOL!
        You serious?!

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad

There was a total of 4 red cards handed out like in the last 10-15 minutes if im not mistaken...one for Australia and three for Croatia. Yeah the ref was horrible, if I was Croatian I would be pist at his dumbass calls in the last seconds...he called a 'fault throw' in the dying seconds when Croatia was desperately in a hurry! Then Aussie held it till it ended.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
            Did i hear right?
            Yeah unbelievable..

He gave Simunic a yellow card in minute 62 and in minute 88 or something he gave him another yellow card, but he forgot to give him red.

Then with just a few seconds to go Australia scored, but he disallowed their goal and pointed to the spot for a PK, but nobody noticed that and Australia was celebrating so he just ended the match after that Simunic went to him and he gave him another yellow card and a red card.. (this was after the match was ended)

Btw this Tomas or something of Croatia.. ajab khariyeh. First he handballed in the first half when Australia received a PK and he did it again in the second half but that stupid referee didn't saw it.

Comment

Japan=raping In The Ass

Comment

sheeesh.......That's the best you can do talking about a game?

Comment

Working...
                X