I know how much we all hate KSA so....

So I will garantee u guys that My spain will KILL THEM TOMORROWWW
    I predicted 4-1....I hope spain rapes them
    I guess I m spamming
    sorry just excited
    ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

no no, this is not spam

and i sure as hell hope they lose worse than you predicted
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

If Al-Jaber starts this game then Saudi most likely will win it, trust me.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
        If Al-Jaber starts this game then Saudi most likely will win it, trust me.
        loool

Saudi Arabia is indeed playing the B team of Spain but even there is almost no difference between the B and A team of Spain.

Comment

I am PRAYING....HOPING...even CURSING...that Saudi Arabia avoid a heavy loss (or any loss) to Spain for the sake of giving Asian football some respect after Iran's and Japan's pathetic performances.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
            I am PRAYING....HOPING...even CURSING...that Saudi Arabia avoid a heavy loss (or any loss) to Spain for the sake of giving Asian football some respect after Iran's and Japan's pathetic performances.
            only we can say our team is pahtetic...how dare you!!!

I hope KSA go down like the animals they are

Comment

I hope saudi plays well and teaches arrogant spanish some lesson (did you see the Ole-Ole their fans did in the match against Tunisia? As if Tunis players were bulls....)

Comment

Clear penalty for Saudi in 76' denied by the ref.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Worst refs of any WC tournament that I've seen in my lifetime.

Comment

I never thought I'd feel this badly for Tunisia. Unbelievable. I don't think I can describe the officiating any other way. Tunisia should have won this game and advanced.

To summarize... First, a free kick to Tunisia. The shot was probably headed into the net if the Ukraine player along the wall didn't deflect it intentionally with his arm. Should have been a penalty to Tunisia.

Next, Shevchenko took a very obvious dive in the box ref awards a penalty that ends up being the difference.

Those are just the most obvious of today's calls. Jaziri's first-half red card was obviously absolute B.S. and changed the entire complexion of the match.

Comment

Cheap penalty won by a dive from Sheva, he tried to stay on his feet, then dived after he realized he couldn't have a clear run on goal.

The referee also refused to give a penalty to Tunisia for a blatant handball.

Comment

It looks like Europe vs South America yet again
                        sigpic

Comment

This whole thread was just pure bullshit.
                          No, we dont all hate Saudis (i dont hate anyone).
                          Anyway, they only lost 1-0 so up yours ignorant haters.
                          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy
                            This whole thread was just pure bullshit.
                            No, we dont all hate Saudis (i dont hate anyone).
                            Anyway, they only lost 1-0 so up yours ignorant haters.
                            we don t hate Arabs...I was talking about the team and we have every reason to do so...along side Bahrain as well....and ok up mine
                            ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
                            X