Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portugal vs. Netherlands

50-50

Hard to predict seeing that there was a massive overhaul of the Dutch squad since the last time the teams met.

Perhaps a 1-0 Holland win, either way it should be a great game.

I think it'll be high scoring. I predicted a 3-2 Netherlands victory, but that is being extremely hopeful.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I think Portugal will win this one.

Comment

Game to start in a few minutes.

No VDV and van Nistelrooy in the starting line-up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
          I think Portugal will win this one.
          I agree, hopefully a 2-1 win for Portugal.

Comment

What a lucky team this Holland is.

Incredible save by van der Sar, without him they maybe wouldn't have qualified to the WC even and then that red card for Costinha.

Comment

so far, it's been okay.

i don't understand the urge to play the ball with your hands??? i've seen it maybe 7 times now in this world cup, a couple of them in the box! it is absolutely stupid!

now if Portugal lose, the blame is ONLY on Costinha. He already had a yellow and made himself look like a friggen dumbass. if only andrade was in, constinha would be on the bench.

i expect a much better 2nd half from holland
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

final score 1-0 portugal

16 yellow cards! (4 reds) Wow.

کودتای ۲۲ خرداد

Comment

amazing, just amazing

shame on the Netherlands for not giving the ball back to Portugal when Ricardo was down and Deco was alone in the midfield.

Portugal is slowly becoming one of my favorites

holland didn't deserve ANYTHING

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
                    amazing, just amazing

shame on the Netherlands for not giving the ball back to Portugal when Ricardo was down and Deco was alone in the midfield.

Portugal is slowly becoming one of my favorites

holland didn't deserve ANYTHING
                    what are you talking about? they dominated and should have at least tied. they were also robbed a 99% penalty. portugal played really dirty.. time wasting and diving the whole time.

Comment

YEAH!

and this showed again how strong our group was!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                      CITY

Comment

Deco, Costinha both got red - will miss next match. Figo likely to be suspended if FIFA review video evidence of his headbutt on van Bommel not spotted by the referee, and C. Ronaldo is injured.

4 starters out. Advantage England.

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                          what are you talking about? they dominated and should have at least tied. they were also robbed a 99% penalty. portugal played really dirty.. time wasting and diving the whole time.

Holland deserved AT LEAST a tie.. attacking whole the time.

That figo dive that gave boulahrouz his second yellow was disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco
                            Deco, Costinha both got red - will miss next match. Figo likely to be suspended if FIFA review video evidence of his headbutt on van Bommel not spotted by the referee, and C. Ronaldo is injured.
                            4 starters out. Advantage England.
                            The 'headbutt' was spotted by the referee. He received a yellow card for that.

Originally posted by milad
                            Holland dominated the second half after Portugal had 1 player less and their best player being injured (Christiano Ronaldo). And robbed a penalty? A faul was made earlier so everything was happens after that doesn't count.

Both teams played dirty.

I am happy that Holland is out, because I can't stand these arrogant people and their TV commentator.

Btw about time wasting.
                            Do you think Holland or even Iran would go to and attack when you are winning 1-0 with minutes to go?

Comment

WOW, what a game.

The game really got out of control. As Faraz already said, its really a shame that Holland was not a good sport and did not show fair play.

And what a referee, absolutely HORRIBLE! First of all, the tackle on Ronaldo should have been a 100% RED card. And the second yellow card given to Deco was absolutely PATHETIC!

Its really a shame that Portugal will not play with Deco and possibly Ronaldo, but im still positive they will still crush England.

Comment

Working...
                              X