No announcement yet.

Portugal vs. Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw did you guys saw Serbia Montenegro - Holland? Giovanni van Bronckhorst was injured but he was not on the field. He was outside the field and these players of Holland including the fans were crying and shooting to the Serbian players to kick the ball out.

Comment

such an ugly game. If I was the ref I just stopped the game and had a talk with both coaches. These ugly behaviors are not tolerable

Comment

Btw Portugal will have a real problem. Even if they manage to beat England they will most probably receive 3 yellow cards against England which means they will lose most probably 3 already yellow carded players against Brazil/Ghana/Spain/France.

Comment

Btw, did you guys see Deco and the other 2 holland players sitting next to each other beside the pitch?

Wern't they supposed to go to the locker room if they get a red card?

Comment

Ohh, the lucky English will have another easy game, Deco & Costinho both got red cards, Figo for the headbut and C.Ronaldo might still be injured.
            I just hope the English luck stops this time, they have gone realy far already.
            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
              Btw, did you guys see Deco and the other 2 holland players sitting next to each other beside the pitch?

Wern't they supposed to go to the locker room if they get a red card?
              They play for Barcelona and K.Bulahrooz for Hamburg, they are friends.
              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
                amazing, just amazing

shame on the Netherlands for not giving the ball back to Portugal when Ricardo was down and Deco was alone in the midfield.

Portugal is slowly becoming one of my favorites

holland didn't deserve ANYTHING
                WTF? BORO BABA!!! Holland had EVERY RIGHT to win this game! here's why:

1.In the first half Portugese player Karate kicked the living shit out of Robben in the box, should have been straight red and 100% PENALTY! but nothing!!!

2.Figo and the rest of the damn Portugese lost my respect, they play dirty and like shit...Figo did a head butt but again NOTHING happened!

3.Figo acts like he got knocked out so the Dutch player gets red carded, if you look at the replay he barely touched his ugly face! then their whole team has the balls to attack the dutch as if it was an actual elbow!

4.The damn portugese today officially earned themselves the title: 'Bahrain of Europe' towards the end slowing the game down and rolling around like a bunch of damn losers.

5.Holland had many many chances and played much better and dominated nearly the whole match but very very unlucky cuz Portugal played with 7-8 defenders...the cross and crossbar shot were 2 very unlucky incidents.

6.One of the Portugal players kicks Van der Sar in the face on the breakaway and what does he do? gets up and starts playing like an actual professional...the portugal goalie on several occasions barely gets touched but waisted probly close to ten minutes all on his own!

Conclusion is that Portugal played dirty but were lucky to grab the early goal, Holland for the most part dominated the match and were very unlucky that they didnt get one in the back of the net...they were also cheated out by Figo once again with this theatrics among many other terrible calls by the ref, and you come out and point the ONE damn thing Holland did by 'not returning the ball'? ha just drop it man, speak the truth...it was PORTUGAL THAT DIDNT DESERVE SHIT!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by roy
                  They play for Barcelona and K.Bulahrooz for Hamburg, they are friends.
                  Yea, i know that but i thought if a player gets a red card, he is supposed to go directly to the locker room. Isn't that how it goes?

Comment

Amir H F

I hope england gives the bahrain of europe the ass whoopin they deserve!

Comment

I just hate to see a weaker side go through with such disgusting dirty play!!!

England just booked their ticket to the semi-final!

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman

I hope england gives the bahrain of europe the ass whoopin they deserve!
                        Exactly man, dont worry they will.

Comment

i just hope that kaabis kick on that bastards face will leave a scar on him

Comment

lol the dutchman are angry here!

don't worry there will be another one in 4 years..

voor nu, doei oranje!..no more oranjegekte!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                            CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
                              lol the dutchman are angry here!
                              don't worry there will be another one in 4 years..
                              voor nu, doei oranje!..no more oranjegekte!
                              Dutchman? I just get angry the UNDESERVED team gets the victory, it reminds me of Iran-Bahrain in 2001! Did you forget already? and I dunno what you typed their in 'dutch' but what I can tell your where to stick those words.

VIVA ITALIA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                                Dutchman? I just get angry the UNDESERVED team gets the victory, it reminds me of Iran-Bahrain in 2001! Did you forget already? and I dunno what you typed their in 'dutch' but what I can tell your where to stick those words.
                                VIVA ITALIA!!!
                                Yup same thoughts here... portugal didnt deserve the win.. thats why im pissed.

Comment

Working...
                                X