Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argentina looks very tired.

Comment

Argentina is looking damn tired.....They will be lucky to hold on.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Damn thos JEW burning DOGS. GO TO HELL GERMANY.
        they had the officials on their side, NEVER have i see such bad refereeing.

ازمودم عقل دور اندیش را-------- بعد از این دیوانه سازم خویش را

Comment

Germany win in Penaly shootouts.

Good comeback from Germany, they had home field and they took advantage of it.

Italy vs. Germany will be a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by aydin
            Damn thos JEW burning DOGS. GO TO HELL GERMANY.
            they had the officials on their side, NEVER have i see such bad refereeing.
            Exactly. Plus the coach of Argentina fukked up too...why the hell did he take Riquelme out and also bring Cruz in? He didnt do shit man! Messi wouldve turned this game around...bottom line Argentina was the better team but due to bad coaching, unfortunate goalie injury, and poor officiating they barely lost. Germans can go to hell!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Germany was so damn lucky. Argentina should NOT have played defensive. Pekerman should have brought in Messi damnit!!

کودتای ۲۲ خرداد

Comment

fuk those german refree buying fukheads

Comment

ahhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why why why
                  why didnt he bring on messi??

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                    Exactly. Plus the coach of Argentina fukked up too...why the hell did he take Riquelme out and also bring Cruz in? He didnt do shit man! Messi wouldve turned this game around...bottom line Argentina was the better team but due to bad coaching, unfortunate goalie injury, and poor officiating they barely lost. Germans can go to hell!!!
                    messi wouldve come in if that gooosalle KLOSE hadnt serviced the dahan of the argentine goalie, it was a substitue that we had no choice with, otehr wise pekerman wouldve brought messi in

Comment

ive got a freaking game tomorow morning, now im gonna screw it up, and its pretty important, AH AH

Comment

Originally posted by aydin
                        messi wouldve come in if that gooosalle KLOSE hadnt serviced the dahan of the argentine goalie, it was a substitue that we had no choice with, otehr wise pekerman wouldve brought messi in
                        I know, but what about Cruz? what the hell was he doing coming in when they had Messi and Saviola on the bench ready to tear shit up!!! I dont understand this decision pakerman made...Cruz didnt do anything it was as if he was tired from the time he came on! so much for 'fresh' legs.

Comment

Come on guys, stop blaming the referees.

It was a good fought game and Germany came out with the win in penalty kicks. How much closer can you get.

Plus, The argentina coach really messed up.

And NO guys, i was not chearing for the Germans. I would have liked Argentina to win, but thats football.

VIVA ITALIA, hope they kill the Germans in the semifinals.

Comment

Germany I love u.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
                              Come on guys, stop blaming the referees.
                              It was a good fought game and Germany came out with the win in penalty kicks. How much closer can you get.
                              Plus, The argentina coach really messed up.
                              And NO guys, i was not chearing for the Germans. I would have liked Argentina to win, but thats football.
                              VIVA ITALIA, hope they kill the Germans in the semifinals.
                              Yeah this just makes the Italy-Germany match ALOT bigger for me!!! and if Germany pull something like this against Italy and wins then I dont know what kind of things im going to be breaking in my house! But Italy has to improve to beat these nazi's.

Comment

Just goes to show that defensive play never works out for any team (except maybe italy). Your team is bound to crack under pressure at some point in the game.

Stupid decision by pek...

کودتای ۲۲ خرداد

Comment

Working...
                                X