Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the most UNDERrated players in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are the most UNDERrated players in the world?

No iranians

I say Van Persie, Joe Cole, David Villa, and Antonio Reyes

Robinho!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Cesc Fabregas, Tevez, and some other spanish guy forgot his name

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
        Cesc Fabregas, Tevez, and some other spanish guy forgot his name
        reyes? Torres? David Villa? Probably Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
          reyes? Torres? David Villa? Probably Villa.
          torres and villa yeah! i originally meant torres

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
            Robinho!
            Robinho is very skillful, but when it comes to finishing, quick thinking and decision making, he is horrible

Comment

I forgot Villa too, i added him to my original list.

Comment

Robinho is very skillful, but when it comes to finishing, quick thinking and decision making, he is horrible
                when it comes to you judging what he can and cant do, you are horrible.

Comment

when it comes to you judging what he can and cant do, you are horrible.
                  have you seen any of brazils games in the world cup? How many times has he ****ed up in the penalty box?

Comment

have you seen any of brazils games in the world cup? How many times has he ****ed up in the penalty box?
                    Not many times actually, when he comes on they are a whole new team...I can recall him hitting the post in the end of the Australia game (Fred scored on the rebound), and also remember him crossing the ball into the middle for Ronaldo against Ghana (but Ronaldo was too fat and slow to get to it), I admit that was a mistake he should have shot it...but lets not judge a brilliant and very young talent on a couple of plays, thanks.

Comment

Not many times actually, when he comes on they are a whole new team....
                      yeah, they are, they do play better, but screws up too much when it counts. That ball that hit the bar, he should have scored that. Did you see today vs. france? His only chance of the game he hit it a mile off. When he gets the ball in good positions, he freezes a lot, or he makes a poor decision. If he gets better at this aspect, he could be the next ronaldo or kazemian.

Comment

yeah, they are, they do play better, but screws up too much when it counts. That ball that hit the bar, he should have scored that. Did you see today vs. france? His only chance of the game he hit it a mile off. When he gets the ball in good positions, he freezes a lot, or he makes a poor decision. If he gets better at this aspect, he could be the next ronaldo or kazemian.
                        Kazemian? how much crack have you been smoking tonight?

Comment

Kazemian? how much crack have you been smoking tonight?
                          I WAS KIDDING, he would never come close to kazemians level, but he could still be one of the top players in the world if he works on those things.

Comment

I WAS KIDDING, he would never come close to kazemians level, but he could still be one of the top players in the world if he works on those things.
                            Well to tell you the truth Kazemian is probably the worlds number one player when he is at his best, so you cant compare Robinho with him...but still he is a great player, the only player that comes close to Kazemian is Ronaldinho (at his best).

Comment

makelele, van persie, heitinga and fabergas
                              The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Working...
                              X