Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the most UNDERrated players in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahdavikia
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

I would've said Klose before the world cup but now hes getting the rpraise. I considered him the best striker in Europe and would take the golden boot in WC. So good for him. Also really under-rated player in my mind is Julio Cruz of Inter Milan.
      STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
      A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
        I would've said Klose before the world cup but now hes getting the rpraise. I considered him the best striker in Europe and would take the golden boot in WC. So good for him. Also really under-rated player in my mind is Julio Cruz of Inter Milan.
        Muradistan I agree with most of what you say, but Julio Cruz? that guy is terrible! Maybe if Pekerman wasnt stupid enough to bring his sorryass in and instead brought Messi or Saviola then Argentina would have been here in the Semi's instead of Germany...and not only that but even for Inter he hardly does anything and thats why he never starts unless its a shitty game or some players need rest, he is much more overrated than underrated if you ask me!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

you guys all hate England but i was thinking of J.Cole?????
          Question the logic behind my argument!!!

Comment

David Villa (Amazing talent, not talked much about outside of Valencia until the world cup)

Luca Toni (Currently the best goalscorer on the planet, but you never knew.)

Pirlo (He's more important to Italy than Totti is right now)

Miguel (Figo and portugal always look at him first before passing.)

Ribery (he might look and act like a retard, but he will replace Zidane, even though no one can replace Zidane.)

Ze Roberto

etc...
            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Gary Neville is quite under-rated, as he is the perfect right-wing partner to Beckham in the England and is a no-nonsense right-back...among the best I have seen bar Cafu.

Ze Roberto is quite under-rated as well. For a person who normally plays as an out-and-out left winger for Bayern Munich, he performs the task of marshalling the midfield for Brazil outstandingly. His passing, his tackling, his runs are too good to ignore, just that all eyes are on Kaka and Ronaldinho.

etc
              sigpic

Comment

mehdi mahdavikia,andranik teymourian, robin van persie, willy sagnol, frank ribery, cicinho, philip lahm, bastian schweinsteiger, miguel, zinha, carlos tevez, joe cole, sol campbel
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Most of these players are already highly rated...

I'd go with Armando Petit of Portugal. Excellent player, always reads the game, makes crucial tackles and interceptions, and uses the ball well.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                    David Villa (Amazing talent, not talked much about outside of Valencia until the world cup)

Luca Toni (Currently the best goalscorer on the planet, but you never knew.)

Pirlo (He's more important to Italy than Totti is right now)

Miguel (Figo and portugal always look at him first before passing.)

Ribery (he might look and act like a retard, but he will replace Zidane, even though no one can replace Zidane.)

Ze Roberto

etc...
                    Couldnt agree with you more, Luca Toni and Andrea Pirlo deserve to be named among the worlds best but instead there are names like Lampard and Van Nistelrooy when they havent shown anything when it mattered most...but on a sidenote I have to disagree about Ribbery, he isnt too bad but he isnt too great either...he has his moments but he certainly isnt underrated in my opinion, he gets as much attention as he's earned.

Comment

U guys are out of ur minds

the most underrated player in the world is surely

Ricardo Quaresma, Scolari is an idiot not choosing him for the Portgual squad

This guy is at his best deadlier then Christiano Ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                        Muradistan I agree with most of what you say, but Julio Cruz? that guy is terrible! Maybe if Pekerman wasnt stupid enough to bring his sorryass in and instead brought Messi or Saviola then Argentina would have been here in the Semi's instead of Germany...and not only that but even for Inter he hardly does anything and thats why he never starts unless its a shitty game or some players need rest, he is much more overrated than underrated if you ask me!
                        Well if I asked who you thought led Inter in goals this year you'd think Adriano, or maybe not. But Adriano had 19 goals starting in 37 matches and subbed in 4. Julio Cruz starts 19, 17 as sub and still scores as much as Adriano. I just don't like Adriano and feel Julio Cruz is better than him but gets the shaft because of Adrianos name. And Messi wouldn't have changed the game, that German 1v1 is incredible. Borowski-Ballack all these longed legged guys would've trampled Messi. Julio Cruz if he started would've done well.
                        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
                          Well if I asked who you thought led Inter in goals this year you'd think Adriano, or maybe not. But Adriano had 19 goals starting in 37 matches and subbed in 4. Julio Cruz starts 19, 17 as sub and still scores as much as Adriano. I just don't like Adriano and feel Julio Cruz is better than him but gets the shaft because of Adrianos name. And Messi wouldn't have changed the game, that German 1v1 is incredible. Borowski-Ballack all these longed legged guys would've trampled Messi. Julio Cruz if he started would've done well.
                          Dude Adriano had a terrible drought that season and ended up with a disappointing total of goals so its not fair to say what you said, plus Cruz plays on a great team like Inter so he has talent all around him feeding him the goals...plus he took penaltys as well. I dunno man he just doesnt impress me and doesnt really compare to Messi or Saviola and I dont think he deserves to wear the Argentina jersey just yet, but maybe thats just me.

Comment

most underrated:
                            totti: for years the best around but because u dont see him in CL u dont see!
                            zambrotta: the best back in the world
                            pirlo: soooo important for italy, if they losse him they losse the WC,THE illist passes
                            gatusso: the best controling midfielder, plays with hart and has great attacking abilities
                            and not to forget Toni: what a guy
                            Gal'e Noii

Comment

More then one thinks, i'll start with us, some will say Mahdavikia, he is not underrated as we all know him and so does the german fans.
                              Taymourian was the one for us.
                              In general for the whole world cup number 1 is Frank Ribery (scar face), he was amaising and the best player in the world cup so far.
                              Number 2 will go to Anrea Pirlo, he is a super player, you might not see him much on the screen but he (and Gattuso) are the heart of the team.
                              Number 3 is a share between Aaron Lennon with Owen Hargreeves (the only men in the England squad).
                              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

makelele, seitaridis, torres, pirlo
                                Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                                X