Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mum's frien'ds algerian...

NOTE, i know thats offtopic but pfff.

They still disrespected him at first regardless.
    You wish you were iranian b!tch

Comment

man ke hal kardam,,,Brazil can now watch the rest of the games on TV
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Zinedine Zidane was born and raised in France. Therefore he is more French than anything else.

There are 3 or 4 million people of Algerian and North African descent in France, most of them are second generations born and raised and who do not speak a word of Arabic. They consider themselves French. But due to the anti-muslim atmosphere, they have been discriminated, just like Blacks and Hispanics are in the States.

But nevertheless, they are French. The same goes for those of African descent.

Comment

Originally posted by worldcup
          NO they dont deserve it. I think germany or Portugal do.

I really want portugal to win cause they have never won it
          great logic.

Comment

Originally posted by worldcup
            NO they dont deserve it. I think germany or Portugal do.

I really want portugal to win cause they have never won it

why portugal? they don't play beautiful, and they don't even get good results. it's a characterless team.

GERMANY all the way
            sigpic

Comment

Why portugal? Becuase then we lost against a kickass team and that makes us sound better yeah?

The germans played like machines (in my opinion) and got away with some fouls. Plus they're in their own country so it won't be that much of an acheivment.
              You wish you were iranian b!tch

Comment

Originally posted by dezful
                Zinedine Zidane was born and raised in France. Therefore he is more French than anything else.
                There are 3 or 4 million people of Algerian and North African descent in France, most of them are second generations born and raised and who do not speak a word of Arabic. They consider themselves French. But due to the anti-muslim atmosphere, they have been discriminated, just like Blacks and Hispanics are in the States.
                But nevertheless, they are French. The same goes for those of African descent.
                You are right........pier honery, said, he chose arsenal England,because, in france,the fans make monkey noices when they see a black players....
                what an 'Ass " country.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
                  You are right........pier honery, said, he chose arsenal England,because, in france,the fans make monkey noices when they see a black players....
                  what an 'Ass " country.
                  pier honery?!!!

do u mean thierry henry?!

and lol i hate the racism thing man, specially from that asshole luis aragones (spain coach), i opened a thread in big soccer forums in the spain forum section and sweared the shit outta him:

this is exaclty what i said:

Luis aragones is reported to be a racist mutherfuker son of a biatch and he deserved to loose to france and france and thierry henry proved him wrong with winning against brazil.

In yo face biatch.

and the spanish member replied:

This is why I didn't open my mouth after we lost.....can somebody please close this ignorant fool's account? (and the thread)
                  and he also negative repped me saying: go **** urself

Comment

These past two games have been the proverbial icing on the cake, a true pleasure & privilege to witness.

Merci Zizou, merci!

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                      pier honery?!!!

do u mean thierry henry?!

and lol i hate the racism thing man, specially from that asshole luis aragones (spain coach), i opened a thread in big soccer forums in the spain forum section and sweared the shit outta him:

this is exaclty what i said:

Luis aragones is reported to be a racist mutherfuker son of a biatch and he deserved to loose to france and france and thierry henry proved him wrong with winning against brazil.

In yo face biatch.

and the spanish member replied:

and he also negative repped me saying: go **** urself
                      thanks, i meant Thierry henry,I stand corrected.

You should have replied.....yes sir !....." HI HITLER "
                      And then added the photo of German army,during the World War two,marching under the ark the triumph !

Comment

i want italy or germany to win. cuz then their wc tally would be 4, just one behind brazil, then the race will be on!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X