Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all depends on Italy to Stop Germany

Look at what just happened...

Germany hold Argentina through bad refeeing to penalties.

Brazil are out due to bad gameplay and horrible European style refereeing letting France ease by them through their "style" of play, thanks to Beckenbaur, Vice Pres of organization in FIFA meaning he picks the refs.

France will lose to Portugal who will lose against Germany if they meet in the final.

Italy beat Germany 4-1 a few months ago, I'm hoping they stop Germany.

just putting my thoughts on text...
    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

the European ref in France vs. Brazil was really bad, but was not in favor of France. He was slightly in favor of Brazil. Look at how many meaningless yellow cards he gave to French but did not a gave 100% red to Brazil!
    btw, now there are only European teams left, so deonst matter if the ref is European or from elsewhere.

Comment

All eyes will be on the likes of Gattuso and Pirlo to make sure they control the midfield, with Ballack looking set to miss the game or start on the bench, Zambrotta to trouble the wing and keep an eye on Schweinsteiger and Lahm, while Luca Toni being at the right place and the right time to score a goal like a true poacher. In the midst, it will be Totti to supply that pass to split the German defence.
      sigpic

Comment

france will not lose to portugal!
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7

I did not see any unfairness in that game...

Germany beat Argentina fair and square ..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
          به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7

Brazil are out due to bad gameplay and horrible European style refereeing letting France ease by them through their "style" of play, thanks to Beckenbaur, Vice Pres of organization in FIFA meaning he picks the refs.

France will lose to Portugal who will lose against Germany if they meet in the final.

Italy beat Germany 4-1 a few months ago, I'm hoping they stop Germany.

just putting my thoughts on text...

Well, it looks like your thoughts are affected by lots of drugs!! my friend, France outplayed Brazil. Go and watch the game again. What referee issues? And Germany is going to kick everyone's ass fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by zand
              Well, it looks like your thoughts are affected by lots of drugs!! my friend, France outplayed Brazil. Go and watch the game again. What referee issues? And Germany is going to kick everyone's ass fair and square.
              germany was lucky the coach made biggest mistake ever, u really think they can win from italy? funny guy... does 4-1 say something?
              Gal'e Noii

Comment

Working...
              X