No announcement yet.

Italy vs France Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will be 2-1 for Italia! but im afraid we might see another boring low scoring game...I hope not not though, Italy should take care of business and finish this thing out.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by nosferatu
      italy 2-1 france
      Remember Mr rolando when you were ridiculing our players by "ROPAYEE ZADAN"
      in the 18 yards field while you were surronded by our 3 defenders .HA HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by Sraosa
        FRANCE 5 -0 Italy
        Henry will score 3, Zidane and Viera will also score.
        lemme give u guys some facts, the italians are, along with the swisss, the only team that have not received a goal..
        add to that, that the frensh, have been able to score only 1 goal most of theyre games..
        add to that, that the 11 goals italy scored are scored by 10 different ppl
        plus if u go and see the poll on fifaworldcup ppl say italy has played the most atractive football this wc..
        im glad that this time, no one can say shitty things that they were lucky and played defencive, anti football, catanagio or whatever
        Gal'e Noii

Comment

Originally posted by morti
          lemme give u guys some facts, the italians are, along with the swisss, the only team that have not received a goal..
          add to that, that the frensh, have been able to score only 1 goal most of theyre games..
          add to that, that the 11 goals italy scored are scored by 10 different ppl
          plus if u go and see the poll on fifaworldcup ppl say italy has played the most atractive football this wc..
          im glad that this time, no one can say shitty things that they were lucky and played defencive, anti football, catanagio or whatever
          LOL, you Italy fanboys are so easy to wind up!

Comment

LOL, you Italy fanboys are so easy to wind up!
            what morti says is true!
            forza italia!

Comment

Comment

aye, fo' real! If it goes to penalties Italy will definitely lose despite Buffon in goal. They were very lucky against the Germans, Lippi took a huge gamble but it paid off.
                pfft lucky? They dominated the entire match, look at the statistics. 52% ball possesion more shots on target and shots generally, more completed short and long passes, more goal oppurtunities and so on. Italy will beat France, france got lucky they even made it to the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by Areh
                  pfft lucky? They dominated the entire match, look at the statistics. 52% ball possesion more shots on target and shots generally, more completed short and long passes, more goal oppurtunities and so on. Italy will beat France, france got lucky they even made it to the second round.
                  I don't call 52% ball possession domination. 62% or even 72% would be domination. More shots on target? that's because they are a bunch of khar-shoot, just shoot on sight whenever and wherever possible. As for the "more completed short and long passes", show me the stats or are you just making this up out of your desperation?

So, anyways, on Sunday when Zidane lifts the world cup...you Italy fanboys can have your humble-pie, sorry I mean humble-pizza and EAT IT!!

Comment

I don't call 52% ball possession domination. 62% or even 72% would be domination. More shots on target? that's because they are a bunch of khar-shoot, just shoot on sight whenever and wherever possible. As for the "more completed short and long passes", show me the stats or are you just making this up out of your desperation?

So, anyways, on Sunday when Zidane lifts the world cup...you Italy fanboys can have your humble-pie, sorry I mean humble-pizza and EAT IT!!
                    It showed the stats after the match, Italy had like 612 short passes- 4 hundred and something that Germany had. BTW the ball possesion was 57% to 43%, here's some of the stats from fifa's site: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/match/61/mr.html

Comment

ur hopeless man, italy is playin GERMANY and u call the italians khar shoot? lol
                      Gal'e Noii

Comment

Italy 3-1 France
                        Totti
                        Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Originally posted by Areh
                          It showed the stats after the match, Italy had like 612 short passes- 4 hundred and something that Germany had. BTW the ball possesion was 57% to 43%, here's some of the stats from fifa's site: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/match/61/mr.html
                          Take a look at this presentation I posted in another thread, it will clearly explain the Italian playing style and why they have a lot of short passes in midfield:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...allTactics.pps

In reality ball possession doesn't actually amount to very much. Yes, you may claim that it reflects a teams dominance but take a look at the Germany - Portugal game. Portugal also had 57% ball possesion, but they lost 3-1!!! Why? because the Germans actually do something productive with their possesion and create chances whereas the Portuguese (and the Italians to a certain extent) just pass the ball back and forth, side to side without creating any clear goal-scoring opportunities.

Comment

In WC 98 and 2000 France was very lucky. In WC 98 Italy was playing better and hadn't lost a single match, and in Euro 2000 France was lucky they scored in the last minute by Wiltord which took the game to extra time.

Comment

Take a look at this presentation I posted in another thread, it will clearly explain the Italian playing style and why they have a lot of short passes in midfield:

In reality ball possession doesn't actually amount to very much. Yes, you may claim that it reflects a teams dominance but take a look at the Germany - Portugal game. Portugal also had 57% ball possesion, but they lost 3-1!!! Why? because the Germans actually do something productive with their possesion and create chances whereas the Portuguese (and the Italians to a certain extent) just pass the ball back and forth, side to side without creating any clear goal-scoring opportunities.
                              Okay fine about the possesion, did you read all the OTHER statistics? How many shots/shots on target did Italy have and how many did Germany have. Now your excuse that Italians are khar-shoot is not a logical one, Italy had 10/13 shots on target, whereas Germany had only 2 shots on target. It shows how solid the Italian defense is that it doesn't let opponents even take shooting chances. Anyways I don't really care who wins the cup, but I expect Italy to win it. If france wins the cup, without a doubt they didn't deserve it.

Comment

so the italians just pass the ball forth and back?
                                is that why they have created more chances then the frensh?
                                more shots, more goals?
                                after germany, who scored 3 times yesterday to make a total of 13 goals, italy is sec with 11 so plz dont post crap, ull see tonight
                                Gal'e Noii

Comment

Working...
                                X