• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT Brazilian Fans Picture

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/....html?i=28&d=1

funny!

what do you think?

so after all, iranians are not the only fans that insult their players!

Comment

just because their scumbags allows us to be scumbags? who are you man, come on

Comment

Originally posted by AliOlia
        just because their scumbags allows us to be scumbags? who are you man, come on
        calm down mate, I was kidding, don't you see those smilies?
        enqad kurali bazi dar nayar baba!

Comment

i agree with the fact that whoever does such a thing is of a lower class. however. since daei did us much worst i would not be upset if he was treated the same way if he ever grows enough balls to go back to IRAN.

Comment

Originally posted by arsham
            calm down mate, I was kidding, don't you see those smilies?
            enqad kurali bazi dar nayar baba!
            ba to harf nemizadad, reeeeeeeeelax bosh.

Ali Carbon, i dont think anything would allow us as fans, to swear and for example give the middle finger to someone just because of a game. It just doesnt make sense. How many times did you screw up in your job, do people swear or taunt you? absoultely not!

Comment

Originally posted by AliOlia
              ba to harf nemizadad, reeeeeeeeelax bosh.
              Ali Carbon, i dont think anything would allow us as fans, to swear and for example give the middle finger to someone just because of a game. It just doesnt make sense. How many times did you screw up in your job, do people swear or taunt you? absoultely not!

yet again, i agree with your point. but what if some one on purpose hurts a person that you care about? i personaly think that even then, the right choice is to choose the high road and avoid insulting the guilty. however, i would not consider such behavior outrages and only as a result of normal human reactions. even though the brazilians played to the best of their abilities and for their country such scumbags are insulting them. but in the case of daei who for his own good, ruins the talent of 10 of his teammates and pisses on the hopes of a nation, it would be justified.

Comment

ali daei did not ruin the talent of 10 of his team mates. he ruined the chances and talents of one of his teamates, the player that could of taken his position. to say he riuned TM is outrages, they ruined it themselves with the help of a tacticly weak coach and a unorganized federation.

Comment

Working...
                X