No announcement yet.

AmiiiiiiiiiiiR Itaaaallliiiaaaaa Spaghetti pizza ferrrrraaarrriiii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes baby....i just got off the phone with my pesar khaleh in iran. He was the one who turned me into italy ever since i was like 4
    I hadnt talked to him in years and finally we were screaming on the phone

WHAT A F-CKIN' BEAUTIFUL GAME...i was watching it with my mom, dad, sister and my uncle and aunt who dont even know football. They all watched with excitement from beginning to the end

THANK GOD IT DIDNT GO TO PENALTIES
    THE BETTER TEAM WON FOR SURE

My dad was in favor of germany He told me to get out the house
    NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAZZZ IM GONNA BE DRUNK ALL DAY

im so happy i wanna KISS everyone in PFDC

Comment

^^^^^^^^ lol all day....
      its 11pm here....ive had a bottle of wine...me and pops thought it would be wise to be classy for this football match. usuallly the pints do the job..

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
        yes baby....i just got off the phone with my pesar khaleh in iran. He was the one who turned me into italy ever since i was like 4
        I hadnt talked to him in years and finally we were screaming on the phone
        WHAT A F-CKIN' BEAUTIFUL GAME...i was watching it with my mom, dad, sister and my uncle and aunt who dont even know football. They all watched with excitement from beginning to the end
        THANK GOD IT DIDNT GO TO PENALTIES
        THE BETTER TEAM WON FOR SURE
        My dad was in favor of germany He told me to get out the house
        NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAZZZ IM GONNA BE DRUNK ALL DAY
        im so happy i wanna KISS everyone in PFDC

Hell yeah same with my grandma cuz my uncle (her son) has been living in Germany for 25 years and she and most of my family were cheering for them for his sake...so when I screamed they told me 'KHAK TO SARET'!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

its amazing how many people here where going for italy when almost all of our european base players are in germany

Comment

Thank you Italy for taking care of those nazis after what they did to our people.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
              its amazing how many people here where going for italy when almost all of our european base players are in germany
              They play in German CLUBS...what does that have to do with their NATIONAL TEAM? Clubs include players of all races and ethnicities, so that doesnt make sense dude sorry.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
                Thank you Italy for taking care of those nazis after what they did to our people.
                Actually the nazis were our allies, in fact at the time of WWII, the iranian jews who lived in France did not get deported thanks to their iranian citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                  They play in German CLUBS...what does that have to do with their NATIONAL TEAM? Clubs include players of all races and ethnicities, so that doesnt make sense dude sorry.
                  we watch the games of bayern and hamburg and have seen and come to know almost all the players that are on the national team

Comment

this world cup sucks, the only way it could change it by Portugal and France beat Italy and Germany,

hope to see portugal beating italy and france beating germany. that's what happens when WC is in Europe; crappy teams ending up in the final

Comment

good game, a bit boring here and there. i didn't mind too much who won as long as france wins the world cup i'll be happy.
                      Formerly known as Blue

Comment

Yess babyyyyy.

Italia's and specially Canavaro are the bombb!

After Iran and Argentina, Italy was my 3th favorite team. I hope they win it now that Argentina's out...
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue
                          good game, a bit boring here and there. i didn't mind too much who won as long as france wins the world cup i'll be happy.
                          boring? are you kidding me? italy vs ukraine was boring.

this one was so bad that i took a nap, went to the beach, came back home and just forwarded to the goals.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
                            I'm speechless!

About Italy's well deserved victory, may I suggest that you continue here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=29407

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Previously known as Pars84

Comment

I am disgusted, I hate Italian football.

I am not leaving my flat tonight so I won't see or hear the Italians cheering in Montreal.
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

lol UL. i think i went out for a cig once or twice. i think the 30 mins extra time was better than the normal time. gotta give it to those sneaky eyetalians, those were a good couple of goals.
                                Formerly known as Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X