C.RONALDO NO1 FOSHO

1.C.Ronaldo
    2.Borhoni
    3.Mobali
    4.Messi
    5.kaka
    6.Ronaldo

Comment

not really. He aint got discipline and he's a bit fulla himself.

Plus he screamed with joy when he scored a penalty against iran. So i don't like him :P
      You wish you were iranian b!tch

Comment

Zambrotta or Maniche

Comment

C.Ronaldo is a *****, Wayner's gonna ave him.

Best player in the world is a fully fit Wayne Rooney

Comment

thierry henry

Comment

Either Pirlo, Gerrard or Riquelme!

Three best in the world!!!!

BTW, the guy with the spanish flag who said Puyol...are you serious!

He had one or maybe two good matches this WC, the rest were horrible!

BTW C.Ronaldo is good but deffinetly not the best in the world!!! PIRLO, GERRARD and RIQUELME are way better!
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Not only best player in the world, but also best all time.....
                ZEDEDIN ZEDAN.................the rest are pretenders

Comment

Originally posted by IronSheik
                  C.Ronaldo is a *****, Wayner's gonna ave him.
                  Best player in the world is a fully fit Wayne Rooney
                  Lol yea...he was such an important player to England this WC wasn't he!

So so so important!!!!

GERRARD IS WAY BETTER MATE!!!!!

Even Pirlo and Riquelme!!
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Barandeye2006
                    C. ronaldo,robben,messi,riquelme,essien,eto'o,henry,p irlo,borhani,mobali, cannavaro,miguel,kaebi
                    the only reason i put henry not higher up is because he is more of a finsiher (i'm not saying he cannot juke like when he was awarded the penalty)
                    but he is moreso a finisher similar to ruud van nistleroy. where forwards such as ronaldo and robben can both create(Be it on their own or a one 2) and then finish it off
                    people, please. If u dunno enough about a player dont judge him like that. Henry is one of the most unique strikers in the world. He can play forward, right and left wing forward and attacking midfielder. Just watch some of his arsenal games

Comment

Originally posted by kako-shirazi
                      people, please. If u dunno enough about a player dont judge him like that. Henry is one of the most unique strikers in the world. He can play forward, right and left wing forward and attacking midfielder. Just watch some of his arsenal games
                      It seems you understand football too. I have watched weekly at least 7 games for my entire life, which is too long by the way, and I haven't seen a player like that. A player who can defend, head, dribble, pass and is a true gentleman, the only player being close to him is his team mate Zidan, however Zidan is not as fast as him and can not play center forwad.

No one but Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by kako-shirazi
                        I have never seen Henry play as attacking midfielder mate, never.

I think the term you mean is second striker, playin behind the other striker, but not attacking midfield.

That said, if anyone truely knows their football, and appreciates the passes of the game the answer would clearly be PIRLO! !!!

Im so surprised that not many ppl have selected this guy. But I guess the only thing that cuts it for football now is amazing tricks and scoring goals!!!!!!!! patheic!

Comment

he's played as attackin mid a few times for arsensal. But yea man, pirlo GOOOOOOD. I dunno how much u guys have focused on him. This world cup pirlo has had the most accurate crossings. That guy is a genious in terms of technique. watch some of the free kicks he scored for milan. Ball goes over the wall and suddenly it pulls down and goalie has no chance. Also should not foget to mention the last chance he created for grosso scoring the first goal for italy against germany. Btw, Italy's current squad has SOOO much depth and experience.

Comment

Are we talking about "WC player" or "World player"?

The first one surely Pirlo was one of the best if not the best.

The second one, Pirlo is not even in top 5. I am sorry, truth is bitter.

Comment

Thierry Henry is the best player in the world, anyone who disagrees is mentally challenged.

Comment

the problem is that when it comes to the best player of the world it always goes to the offensive players. Players like cannavaro and buffon are also way up there as the best players of the world. In this WC up to now Cannavaro deserves the "Best player". Just look at how amazingly mistakeless and confident he is in defense. Also after he defends his service to the offense is perfect. Remeber the 2nd goal of italy vs germany. The germans were attacking and cannavaro jumps out of no where, rips the ball away from podolski, pushes the ball forward and runs with such a great pace and starts the counter that leads to the goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X