Few QUestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few QUestions

Sorry i ddint post this in the INternational forum or w.e but i needed to know cuz its been killen me

Why isnt Trezeguet playing?
    Where is Cassano for Italy?
    Why isnt Inzaghi playing?????

these three players are missing and i dont know why, and i keep trying to think but i cant and its been bothering me.

thanks lol

France has adopted a 4-5-1 of sorts, with Henry as the lone striker, Zidane in the middle, Malouda on the left, and Ribery on the right. Two others act as defensive midfielders (Veira, Makalele), and they've got 4 at the back. This system leaves no room for Trezeguet.

When it comes to Cassano, I truly believe it may have been due to disputes with Totti (so only one could be taken), or because Cassano left an Italian club for a Spanish one (kind of far-fetched, but with Italians, pride is the first thing). Otherwise, both Toni and Gilardino have been more active in the Serie A.

When it comes to Inzaghi, he is a regular sub and does get playing time here or there, but the fact is, he is getting older and the likes of Toni and Gilardino will keep him on the bench unless he shows something extraordinary, which he truly hasn't. I'm still a fan of his though.

ps...

i'm moving this to the general forum
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

VERY good question about Trezeguet! There is NO excuse whatsoever on why he doesnt play...the guy is on very good form after a very great season with Juventus but still barely see's time, sure you might say France play 1 striker system...but there backup forward is Wiltord (of all people ), then Saha, even Cisse wouldve been before him, but he's pretty much last choice for some DUMBASS reason...coach probably doesnt like him. Anyways as for Cassano there simply was enough forwards so they didnt need him, and Inzaghi should be the third choice striker but instead its Laquinta...but Filipo still see's some time.

By the way with Saha out for the final (yellow cards) lets see if he FINALLY brings Trezeguet into the game...he will need it after Italy take the lead! but he'll probably just bring Wiltords sorryass or even Govou (Cisse's replacement) before Trezeguet, moron coach!
      Last edited by Amir H F; 07-07-2006, 10:20 PM.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Trezeguet - he's forth in the line...Henry, Wiltord, Saha, Trezeguet.

Cassano - since his move to Real Madrid he's barely played, similar story to Wright Philips

Inzaghi - way downt he pecking order

Comment

Cassano isn't invited because played very very weak when he was playing in Madrid. Every striker that Italy brought to the World Cup with them is much better than the current Cassano.

Comment

aright, thanks alot guys. cleared up alot of things for me

Comment

Working...
            X