X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

badbakht porteghal............i realy wanted them to win

Comment

Originally posted by milad
      since petit touched the ball and it counted as an own goal (if not schweinsteiger would have scored 3), this WC is the first WC ever to not have anyone score a hat-trick.
      The perfect finish would for me would be for Luca Toni to score a hat trick in a 3-2 extra time thrilling victory over France...and he would tie Klose for the golden boot award.

ps did you guys see Klose didnt pass it to wide open Podolski in the middle in the beginning of game? that bastard wants the boot for himself so he took the shot instead of passing it to Podolski for the easy score.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

um, u may wanna change the title of this thread, it says germany vs FRANCE

wut a match tho, first half wasnt too exciting and overall portugal looked like they really didnt care too mcuh, i saw several times germany was attacking and the portugese were walking!

Comment

Congratulations to Germany, they deserved the victory after being such terrific hosts.

One of the best moments was when the ball clearly hit Metzelder's torso, and Pauleta was desperately shouting at the linesman for a penalty!! LOL, it just epitomized what a pathetic player Pauleta and some of his team mates are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sraosa
            Congratulations to Germany, they deserved the victory after being such terrific hosts.

One of the best moments was when the ball clearly hit Metzelder's torso, and Pauleta was desperately shouting at the linesman for a penalty!! LOL, it just epitomized what a pathetic player Pauleta and some of his team mates are.
            actually the ball MIGHT have GRAZED his hand after it bounced of his body, but there is no way in hell that it would have been called. Before the world cup (and before they were grouped with Iran) Portugal was my favorite team behind Iran. But after watching them play this world cup, I now hate them with a passion.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
              actually the ball MIGHT have GRAZED his hand after it bounced of his body, but there is no way in hell that it would have been called. Before the world cup (and before they were grouped with Iran) Portugal was my favorite team behind Iran. But after watching them play this world cup, I now hate them with a passion.
              I doubt the ball grazed his arm, and even if it did it wouldn't have changed the flight of the ball. Me too, I used to quite like Portugal in previous tournaments but now I dislike them even more than Bahrain.

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman
                um, u may wanna change the title of this thread, it says germany vs FRANCE
                wut a match tho, first half wasnt too exciting and overall portugal looked like they really didnt care too mcuh, i saw several times germany was attacking and the portugese were walking!
                Thanks i just noticed that.

Mods, can you please change the title to Germany vs. PORTUGAL. Thanks

Comment

portugal was clearly the better team.

but germany had three chances and scored three times. the first two were very lucky, that decided the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                    The perfect finish would for me would be for Luca Toni to score a hat trick in a 3-2 extra time thrilling victory over France...and he would tie Klose for the golden boot award.
                    ps did you guys see Klose didnt pass it to wide open Podolski in the middle in the beginning of game? that bastard wants the boot for himself so he took the shot instead of passing it to Podolski for the easy score.
                    keep dreaming.

at least klose has 5 goals... how about that selfish italian bastard who was on a breakaway and instead of passing to the WIDE open player he dribbled the keeper and scored himself?

Comment

keep dreaming.
                      at least klose has 5 goals... how about that selfish italian bastard who was on a breakaway and instead of passing to the WIDE open player he dribbled the keeper and scored himself?
                      If you had just a little bit of knowledge you would know that was because it would have been offside to pass...did you not see the exact same thing happen with Ghana? Go cry that Italy knocked out Germany's sorryass, cuz thats the thing that matters more than Klose's goals.

Comment

If you had just a little bit of knowledge you would know that was because it would have been offside to pass...did you not see the exact same thing happen with Ghana? Go cry that Italy knocked out Germany's sorryass, cuz thats the thing that matters more than Klose's goals.
                        wow i made a mistake. knocked germany out? im sorry but germany is celebrating because they just won their last match and became 3rd. anyways enjoy your loss tomorrow.

Comment

wow i made a mistake. knocked germany out? im sorry but germany is celebrating because they just won their last match and became 3rd. anyways enjoy your loss tomorrow.
                          They can celebrate all they want for all I care, whats done is done...and even if Italy somehow lose tomorrow (unlikely) then they will still finish ahead of Germany.

Comment

They can celebrate all they want for all I care, whats done is done...and even if Italy somehow lose tomorrow (unlikely) then they will still finish ahead of Germany.
                            but the germans will leave the WC with happiness and a win while italy will go out with a loss and sadness.

Comment

but the germans will leave the WC with happiness and a win while italy will go out with a loss and sadness.
                              2nd Place > 3rd Place

How do you not understand that? 4-1 and 2-0 showed who's better of the two. But it wont matter since Italy will win tomorrow but even if they dont refer to my equation above before saying anything further.

Comment

2nd Place > 3rd Place
                                How do you not understand that? 4-1 and 2-0 showed who's better of the two. But it wont matter since Italy will win tomorrow but even if they dont refer to my equation above before saying anything further.
                                i know but the last thing i had to say about this was in my last post and its true.

Comment

Working...
                                X