Germany vs. France Third-place play-off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad
    i know but the last thing i had to say about this was in my last post and its true.
    You dont seem to get the point, and no that is nowhere near true! you can ask Klinsmann and ANY of his players if they prefer to win 3rd place match or have an oppurtunity to play in the final and ALL of them will say final!!! you are funny for thinking otherwise...let me put in another way then im done discussing this pointless matter with you bache.

LOSER OF WINNERS > WINNER OF LOSERS

Meaning France losing will still have done better than Germany after tomorrows match.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
      You dont seem to get the point, and no that is nowhere near true! you can ask Klinsmann and ANY of his players if they prefer to win 3rd place match or have an oppurtunity to play in the final and ALL of them will say final!!! you are funny for thinking otherwise...let me put in another way then im done discussing this pointless matter with you bache.
      LOSER OF WINNERS > WINNER OF LOSERS
      Meaning France losing will still have done better than Germany after tomorrows match.
      germans are happy: true
      germans finished WC with win: true
      italians finish WC with a loss: true
      italians not happy: true

i know that 2nd is better than 3rd but dont tell me what i said wasnt true.

done.

Comment

done.
        Germans are happy: TRUE and FALSE, they are disappointed they couldnt go further...but I guess 3rd is better than 4th so they'll take it.

Germans finished WC with win: TRUE, they did finish out with a win over Portugal today.

Italians finish WC with a loss: FALSE, hasnt happened yet...match is to be played tomorrow.

Italians not happy: FALSE, hasnt happened yet...plus they could still be satisfied with 2nd.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
          Germans are happy: TRUE and FALSE, they are disappointed they couldnt go further...but I guess 3rd is better than 4th so they'll take it.
          Germans finished WC with win: TRUE, they did finish out with a win over Portugal today.
          Italians finish WC with a loss: FALSE, hasnt happened yet...match is to be played tomorrow.
          Italians not happy: FALSE, hasnt happened yet...plus they could still be satisfied with 2nd.
          Done.
          i meant the last 2 options assuming italy loses.

Comment

wow i made a mistake. knocked germany out? im sorry but germany is celebrating because they just won their last match and became 3rd. anyways enjoy your loss tomorrow.
            So what happened huh? Germany went home happy and Italy didnt huh? In your face beaaaatch!!! I sure did enjoy Italy's 'loss' didnt I? HAHAHA that was good you must be regretting making a fool of yourself.

Comment

No offence milad, but you just got OWNED!

but the germans will leave the WC with happiness and a win while italy will go out with a loss and sadness.

done.

"Sadness" "Italy losing" lol

Comment

Working...
              X