No announcement yet.

Official ITALY vs FRANCE WC Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok halftime its 1-1 with Italy playing better, what a stupid goal Zidane's penalty was...I mean sure it crossed the line and everything but it was just ugly to look at, and it will be replayed over and over again so everyone will think its a miss...oh well a goals a goal right. Anyways France is trying to survive on a penalty again...hope Italy will knock one or two more in the second half to finish them off. FORZA AZZURI!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

full time 1-1. pretty even game. that shouldnt have been a penalty but after a french player was fouled in the box and the penalty wasnt called so its fair that france got a penalty.

Comment

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

whoever Doubted In Your Faaaaaaaaaaaceeeeeeeee France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Zidane couldnt of finished off in a worst way, DIRTY play by a coward and he deserved much more than a red card!!! get the hell out of here you lost all my respect you bald piece of shit, eat this defeat punk and get out!!! ITALIA are the CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
            Zidane couldnt of finished off in a worst way, DIRTY play by a coward and he deserved much more than a red card!!! get the hell out of here you lost all my respect you bald piece of shit, eat this defeat punk and get out!!! ITALIA are the CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            please dont say that about Zidane, you know how Italians are, they trash talk and are rude, no better than Bahrainis that we play when they trash talk us and say terriblle thiongs, i support him 100%

Comment

ITALY FOR LIFE...I've been supporting them since 1986....and i will always support them no matter what..

FORZA ITALIA!
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Ok fair enough, but I wonder what Materazzi said to him...

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan92
                  please dont say that about Zidane, you know how Italians are, they trash talk and are rude, no better than Bahrainis that we play when they trash talk us and say terriblle thiongs, i support him 100%
                  There is NOTHING that ANYONE could say to someone that would justify what that dirty old laat did to Materazzi, NOTHING!!! PITTY ABSOLUTE PITTY!!! Disgusting behaviour and he can fukk off for all im concerned, he did this to himself...acting like an ANIMAL!!!!!

Comment

Come on, get real! So if someone disses your mother you're gonna smile and kiss their ass...

Comment

There is NOTHING that ANYONE could say to someone that would justify what that dirty old laat did to Materazzi, NOTHING!!! PITTY ABSOLUTE PITTY!!! Disgusting behaviour and he can fukk off for all im concerned, he did this to himself...acting like an ANIMAL!!!!!
                      unless that animal Materazzi said something racist or sexist or xenophobic of course. and we all know Italian football fans/players are racists.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan92
                        exactly, Italians are possibly the worst cheaters, divers, etc in football. Half their squad should be in jail right now for match fixing [of course they all claim they knew nothing!!! ], but I wonder if ANY of them will even be fined for their part.

Comment

Italia

I knew they would be in the final! and now they won

lol all the Italians are now on the streets..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                          CITY

Comment

ITALIAAA ITALIAAAA ITALIAAAAAAAA

zidane bere shakh bezane
                            Gal'e Noii

Comment

HAHAHA keep crying over the loss guys, there is NOTHING that justifies what Zidane did...they dont even speak the same language he was probly tired and wanted out. By the way if you think thats bad Van Nistelrooy told C.Ronaldo 'wheres your dad now' after his dad had recently died...did he slam him in the chest like a bull? if one shows low class dont go MUCH lower than them!!!!! ITALIA BORD!!!!!!!! DELETOOON SOOOKHT!!!

Comment

HAHAHA keep crying over the loss guys, there is NOTHING that justifies what Zidane did...they dont even speak the same language he was probly tired and wanted out. By the way if you think thats bad Van Nistelrooy told C.Ronaldo 'wheres your dad now' after his dad had recently died...did he slam him in the chest like a bull? if one shows low class dont go MUCH lower than them!!!!! ITALIA BORD!!!!!!!! DELETOOON SOOOKHT!!!
                                Amir change ur Avatar! It's an old one!! you need to have one with 4 STARS !

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                                CITY

Comment

Working...
                                X