Official ITALY vs FRANCE WC Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shahin K
    Amir change ur Avatar! It's an old one!! you need to have one with 4 STARS !
    I know bro, dont worry the FOURTH star has just been added!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
      I know bro, dont worry the FOURTH star has just been added!!!
      great!!!

FORZA ITALIA

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

Originally posted by alchemist
        http://forums.go.com/soccernet/threa...tPostID=533125

Edit: ok, lots of the posts there seem to be b.s. so take it for what it's worth
        thats bad, but a push or a slap would have been enough, but who the hell headbutts someone in the chest!? WTF was that?

Italy played a bad game, they got pretty lucky, but i won A LOT of money on this game!

In the second half, italy couldnt convert more than 3 passes in a row!

I still think it was a pretty good game...

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!

Comment

That was
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

well, for those of you who are defending Zidane, it seems you have never played soccer before.

you think i haven't been called some dirty things on the field?
            but do i head butt someone and try and break ribs in the process?

gimme a break,

Zidane is as experienced and professional as they come. it doesn't matter if Materazzi called him an arab terrorist who's children he wants to rape...if he can't handle these things, he should not play.

at the same time, i don't condone that attitude, but let's face it - a team that can get under your skin will be the winner 9 times out of 10. this is what team sports in general has become and to be a real true professional, you should be used to it.

soo,

too bad for you mr Zidane
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
              well, for those of you who are defending Zidane, it seems you have never played soccer before.
              gimme a break,
              Zidane is as experienced and professional as they come. it doesn't matter if Materazzi called him an arab terrorist who's children he wants to rape...if he can't handle these things, he should not play.
              at the same time, i don't condone that attitude, but let's face it - a team that can get under your skin will be the winner 9 times out of 10. this is what team sports in general has become and to be a real true professional, you should be used to it.
              soo,
              Faraz jan golden post, I couldnt have said it better myself...vaghan damet garm.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
                gimme a break,
                soo,

yup yup and yyyyyup

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

World Cup Champions Baby!!!

FORZA ITALIA!

About Zidane, he should not have done a headbutt with the conditions in which he was in. Maybe a little push which would not have costed a red card.

But in my eyes he is still a legend and will always will be. I still have much MUCHO respect for him.

But anyways Italia won. WOHOOOOOOO!!!
                  Lets Party!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! SIAMO I CAMPIONI!

Comment

I think I deserve to be congratulated after so long of being an Italian fan!

Come on guys...Congratulate me!

Also congratulations to all the true Azzurri fans. We certainly deserved the cup. We played well through-out the tournament, as a team. We certainly had bad moments as well, like the elbow of De Rossi, Struggling against USA and Autralia at some minutes, and ... But those do not disqualify any of our highly tactical and team-work based games.

Well done to all of our boys: Buffon, Cannavaro, Mazzeratti, Grosso, Zambrotta, Gattosso, Pirlo, Totti, Del Piero, Camoranessi, Protta, Toni, Gila, Pipo, Rossi, and ...

FORZA AZZURRI
                    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

and an advice to all Italy fans:

Don't let the other loser fans get to you. enjoy the victory and just tell everyone that "You are right. Whatever you say!"

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                        I think I deserve to be congratulated after so long of being an Italian fan!

Come on guys...Congratulate me!

Also congratulations to all the true Azzurri fans. We certainly deserved the cup. We played well through-out the tournament, as a team. We certainly had bad moments as well, like the elbow of De Rossi, Struggling against USA and Autralia at some minutes, and ... But those do not disqualify any of our highly tactical and team-work based games.

Well done to all of our boys: Buffon, Cannavaro, Mazzeratti, Grosso, Zambrotta, Gattosso, Pirlo, Totti, Del Piero, Camoranessi, Protta, Toni, Gila, Pipo, Rossi, and ...

FORZA AZZURRI

congrats vivaitalia, i must say i was very impressed by the play of cannavaro and i really look up to his leadership and how he just held it down in D not letting anyone in his house, congrats!!!

Comment

and an advice to all Italy fans:

Don't let the other loser fans get to you. enjoy the victory and just tell everyone that "You are right. Whatever you say!"

I know bro they just wont give up, anyways congrats. I was overall satisfied with their play but kinda disappointed they didnt put away this match in regular time...but the post had something to do with that as well. Also I feel bad for Nesta to miss such an important match but in the end its the victory that matters right...VIVA ITALIA!!! took 24 years but the cup is back!!! CHEERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                            I know bro they just wont give up, anyways congrats. I was overall satisfied with their play but kinda disappointed they didnt put away this match in regular time...but the post had something to do with that as well. Also I feel bad for Nesta to miss such an important match but in the end its the victory that matters right...VIVA ITALIA!!! took 24 years but the cup is back!!! CHEERS!!!

Same to you

Cannavaro will be selected as the MVP. I am 100% sure. He was flawless....I mean flawless!

Comment

Same to you
                              Cannavaro will be selected as the MVP. I am 100% sure. He was flawless....I mean flawless!
                              Yes he was brilliant, truly deserves it too. Hope he goes to Real Madrid so I can continue cheering him on in La Liga...wow what a player!

Comment

Same to you

Comment

Working...
                                X