Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi player Al Swaylih to Salzburg (Austria)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi player Al Swaylih to Salzburg (Austria)

Al Swaylih Signs For Austrian Club Salzburg
    http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363675

Salzburg is a very strong side and will play championsleague.
    I hoped that Zandi moved to the club.

i thought saudi players werent allowed to play outside of saudi? or am i mistaken?

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman
      am i mistaken?
      yes.
      The reason you don't see Saudi players abroad, is because Saudi clubs want unreasonable amounts of money. The Saudi transfer market is a big bubble, because of that Saudi players are overvalued.

Comment

ahh ok, thanx

Comment

Wow is this like the first player they have in europe now.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
            Wow is this like the first player they have in europe now.

Comment

Didn't Sami Al Jaber go to England for a while? Wolves I believe. Didn't he go back to Saudi after a few months saying the club was racist?

Comment

Yeap...al-Jaber came, saw, and went back to Saudi Arabia after a rather short stint at Wolves. The way I see it, he just wasnt good enough to make the starting lineup of an English second division side. No sh!t, since its not about just skills there, its about grit and physical play as well.

The inflated Saudi transfer market is a real setback to a proper player development program. Sure these clubs have big money budgets, state of the art facilities and foreign coaches, but when in it comes to proper organisation and proper nurturing of players, Saudis are the poorest of the lot. Make no question, some Saudi players are really talented, just that they have never been given the chance of utilising and concentrating their energy at a higher level.

Unless the Saudi FA allows the European clubs to have easy access to Saudi players at REASONABLE prices, Saudi Arabia may be among the best in Asia, but they will always be Europe and South America's whipping boys. This move I really hope makes Swaylih develop even more.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X