Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Iran has the easiest group
    Then S. Korea, KSA, and Japan
    Why do some of you think KSA has an easy group????
    They will walk out with 0 point. Maybe 1
    Spain will Kill them
    Ukrain will kill them also
    Just because Ukrain never made it to the worldcup you think they are easy?
    They crushed teams like Denmark, Turkey and Greece, both Home and Away and were amoung the 1st teams to qualify. It is not just Shevchenko, obviously they have a lot of help now.
    And as for S.Korea s Group.
    France will beat them easily.
    Switzerland will also beat them. They knocked out Turkey.
    They play like England and send high Crosses all game long. Which Korean defender is able to contain and clear those crosses?
    Sure we have a hard group too but at least we are capable of Drawing with both Mexico and Portugal.
    ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Iran has the easiast, we don't have agains a superpower team( BRAZIL, FRANCE,GERMANY, ITALY), then mexico and portugal are strong teams but less than Ukrain and Spain, the two other asian have to play agains one strong team, one agains Brazil the other againts France, i think we could't ask
      for better draw. We are the luckiest asian team in the next world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by 186forever
        Why do some of you think KSA has an easy group????
        They will walk out with 0 point. Maybe 1
        Spain will Kill them
        Ukrain will kill them also
        Just because Ukrain never made it to the worldcup you think they are easy?
        They crushed teams like Denmark, Turkey and Greece, both Home and Away and were amoung the 1st teams to qualify. It is not just Shevchenko, obviously they have a lot of help now.
        And as for S.Korea s Group.
        France will beat them easily.
        Switzerland will also beat them. They knocked out Turkey.
        They play like England and send high Crosses all game long. Which Korean defender is able to contain and clear those crosses?
        Sure we have a hard group too but at least we are capable of Drawing with both Mexico and Portugal.
        KSA has an easy group. The fact that they are likely to lose to all 3 teams is besides the point. Any other Asian team (Iran, Korea, Japan) is likely to qualify out of that group.

Korea has played well against France in WC02 friendly. They are likely to beat Togo. It will be a toss up between Swiss & Korea. So, I think Korea has relatively easy group.

FYI, most surveys put Korea & KSA groups as the easiest groups.

Please don't underestimate Mexico.
        Even if you are on the right track, if you don't move, you will get run over. Move on.

Comment

South Korea will kick out Swiss and Togo, maybe Swiss and Korea kick France togheter out. Because I don't at moment that France is very good. Maybe they will lose against Togo too like 3 years ago against Senegal.
          Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
          http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by rkim291968
            KSA has an easy group. The fact that they are likely to lose to all 3 teams is besides the point. Any other Asian team (Iran, Korea, Japan) is likely to qualify out of that group.
            Korea has played well against France in WC02 friendly. They are likely to beat Togo. It will be a toss up between Swiss & Korea. So, I think Korea has relatively easy group.
            FYI, most surveys put Korea & KSA groups as the easiest groups.
            Please don't underestimate Mexico.
            I m not underestimating Mexico. Some people here like you and others are underestimating Ukrain and Spain.
            Both of them will crush KSA and even S. Korea and even our own Iran.
            ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
            X