No announcement yet.

World Cup Final - Rematch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the Malouda dive, well if u watched the rest of the game the ref made a makeup call. Same position same everything except malouda actually got fouled. Didnt call it. Thats a make up call. About u questioning how many posts those guys have. What the **** does that have to do with anything? U have to agree that penalty kicks dont truly tell who is the better team. They should be able to make another 3 subs in extra time and just keep on playing till some one wins
    ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
    ----------nekounam--teymourian
    ---- --------- shojaei--
    ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
      You mean the same type of diving The france player did in the first 5 min. ??

lol

this gets funnier and funnier... even on french forums they gave up and congratulated italy but not the iranians. Stubborn as hell and always in denial.

ITS TIME TO PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF "AL ZID AN"
      Saeed jan, What did I tell you bro? Just ignore these ignorant Jealious stubborn fellows!

BTW, this lamba guy has bet $50 with me on France that they will win Italy!!! I'm already thinking about what to do with that $50! I may buy an Italy jersey for him!
      VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

I hope that after he loses he doesn't try to headbutt you and take the money back.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ali_asghar
          About the Malouda dive, well if u watched the rest of the game the ref made a makeup call. Same position same everything except malouda actually got fouled. Didnt call it. Thats a make up call. About u questioning how many posts those guys have. What the **** does that have to do with anything? U have to agree that penalty kicks dont truly tell who is the better team. They should be able to make another 3 subs in extra time and just keep on playing till some one wins

yea but the point is, if he didnt give that LEAD to france, Italy could have won. Basically the game would have been totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
            I hope that after he loses he doesn't try to headbutt you and take the money back.

yea watch out Viva!

Comment

Once against ignorant posts disrespecting Zidane. Zidane won't come back, why should he, he ended his career and has a sexy French wife and millions of dollars to go to etc...

Italy won the world cup fairly, they were the better team.

The next game coming up will be a brutal massacre.

Italy 3 - 0 France. France just lost a player who kept the strings attached, basically what that means is they need a solid team rather than depending on individuals which will take a while to be done.

But who knows, maybe some of teh many kids in Algeria and Africa will be spotted by French scouts and the next Zidane can be found to rescue the French again.
              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Viva-whatever;
                1- I am gonna win that bet otherwise I wouldnt bet $50 on that game..Its not like I have a unlimited amount of money to waste..
                2- There is absolutely no way that I am gonna freaking Italy jersey, not even if my life depended on it..
                3- I am a fair guy at all times and you know that ( not like you who is a jer-zen). If Italy wins, I will hand deliver the $50 to you on the same day...

Comment

But the question is, will you also head butt him?
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

italy will kill them

france without zidane is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
                      Viva-whatever;
                      1- I am gonna win that bet otherwise I wouldnt bet $50 on that game..Its not like I have a unlimited amount of money to waste..
                      2- There is absolutely no way that I am gonna freaking Italy jersey, not even if my life depended on it..
                      3- I am a fair guy at all times and you know that ( not like you who is a jer-zen). If Italy wins, I will hand deliver the $50 to you on the same day...
                      Lamba,

So it's my aunt who wears a Jacket writing Italy on it?!?!? (doesn't matter, Italy jersey or Italy jacket) or maybe you are one of those "Italian wanna be" Algerian looking guys!?!?

PS. Put my $50 a side.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
                        F%**()()

I didn't think of that!!!!

But don't worry, az in bache soosoool in kaaraa bar nemiaad!

Comment

whatever you say viva whatever ...

Comment

Working...
                          X