No announcement yet.

Bayern close in on Van Nistelrooy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now Torres has said that he wont be moving this summer atleast in a press conference, and with Ruud leaving, the onus will be now on Rooney and Saha to lead the attack, with a fit-again due of Solskjaer and Alan Smith waiting. I guess Giuseppe Rossi will probably stick around and play in reserve team matches and not be loaned out as planned.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
      Well now Torres has said that he wont be moving this summer atleast in a press conference, and with Ruud leaving, the onus will be now on Rooney and Saha to lead the attack, with a fit-again due of Solskjaer and Alan Smith waiting. I guess Giuseppe Rossi will probably stick around and play in reserve team matches and not be loaned out as planned.
      i dont get it why alex ferguson is not buying any one i am starting to get worried
      saha is o but not top class , smith not good enough solsjaer 2 old only Rooney is good

Comment

Originally posted by nosferatu
        i dont get it why alex ferguson is not buying any one i am starting to get worried
        saha is o but not top class , smith not good enough solsjaer 2 old only Rooney is good
        Saha is good enough to be Rooney's partner and score the poacher goals, even if he wont be as good as Ruud. Solskjaer is getting back in good touch and he will be a vital super-sub. The main problem isnt just the strikers, its the fukking midfield that needs all the attention and I am getting pissed that Fergie isnt making much inroads in the transfer market with all the money the Glazers, the loan interest reductions, and the sponsorship deal with AIG have now given to boost Old Trafford coffers.

Maybe the old Scot is looking for a "special" player, and he has had a knack of pulling major shocks in the last days of the transfer market....we never expected Rooney to arrive 2 seasons back now did we ??
        sigpic

Comment

Nistelrooy has signed for Real Madrid

Comment

Originally posted by Ata
            Nistelrooy has signed for Real Madrid
            whaaat...really?

well, that sucks...i don't think he's good enough for Real anyway
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
            X