Milan 'declares war' on Real over Kaka move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milan 'declares war' on Real over Kaka move

MADRID, July 26 (Reuters) - AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani fired an angry broadside at Real Madrid on Wednesday for their attempts to lure Brazilian midfielder Kaka to Spain.
    Venting his fury at Real president Ramon Calderon and sports director Predrag Mijatovic, Galliani told Spanish sports daily Marca: 'For 50 years Real have been the greatest club in the world but now they have thrown all that out the window.

'This Real does nothing to honour its history or its name.'

During his campaign to be president Calderon said he had a personal deal with Kaka and that he would bring him to the Bernabeu when elected. Calderon took office on July 3.

In June, Kaka signed a contract extension with Milan until 2011.

'Milan declares war on Real - you can write it like that -- and it will do everything it can to make their life impossible,' Galliani added.

'Kaka is not going to leave here, but if he did it would not be to Real. No one from this club will sit down and negotiate with them because what they are doing is not how great clubs work together.

'I want to clarify that these remarks are against the current Real (management) and not the club that we all know and love.'

AC Milan have had their punishments reduced on appeal in Italy's match-fixing scandal and have been allowed to compete in the Champions League from the third qualifying round next season.

They will start their Serie A campaign with a points deduction of minus eight.
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

man real is f-ckin trippin....why are they buying all the good stars??

This is ruining football, some of their great players should be playing as starters in other clubs to increase competition and make things more exciting. Why do they buy all these stars and bench them?? Ridiculous!

Comment

absolutely ridiculous...i've always hated real and will continue to do so.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Real can go buy stars somewhere else, Milan owns...and will not give Kaka to them!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

AC Milan VP should be ashamed of himself for making these statements...
          Kaka deserves to play in a bigger club such as Real....

Remember this, Real will be the 06-07 La Liga champ....Mark my words..

AC Milan soorakhe..........

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
            AC Milan VP should be ashamed of himself for making these statements...
            Kaka deserves to play in a bigger club such as Real....
            Remember this, Real will be the 06-07 La Liga champ....Mark my words..
            AC Milan soorakhe..........
            exactly, milan is just sour because they will soon lose their playmaker to a more prestigious club.
            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

AND in what logic is AC MILAN less prestigious than Real Madreeed?

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                exactly, milan is just sour because they will soon lose their playmaker to a more prestigious club.
                Not really! the case is closed for Milan, Kaka has contract until 2011 and he will fullfill his contract. But Real is behaving very stupid with this new management! Milan and Real have had really good relationship in the past, but this new management team is really full of it trying to take a very unprofessional approach to buy a player! it's a real shame.

BTW, how are you feeling about your team being torn apart!? Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Thuram left!
                VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

hey man JUVE is my team too along with AC Milan but hey i would want them to leave, no point in playing in Serie B

but i heard BUFFON is staying

Comment

i think milan is more prestigious than real. Serie A is better than La Liga, Milan has a higher world club ranking, and they have been doing very well recently in the CL, winning 3 years ago, runners up 2 years ago, and semi finalists last year. Real did horrible in the CL.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
                      AND in what logic is AC MILAN less prestigious than Real Madreeed?
                      European championships won

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                        Not really! the case is closed for Milan, Kaka has contract until 2011 and he will fullfill his contract. But Real is behaving very stupid with this new management! Milan and Real have had really good relationship in the past, but this new management team is really full of it trying to take a very unprofessional approach to buy a player! it's a real shame.

BTW, how are you feeling about your team being torn apart!? Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Thuram left!
                        I wouldn't say the case is closed. He could always transfer.

Whats happening to Juve is terrible. We all had our suspicions over the years but I don't think anybody expected such a far reaching and long term scandal. Juventus will be back though, I expect them to be in contention for the scudetto in 3 years max. In the meantime its a chance for the other teams to enjoy some success while their daddy is away.

But, I'm very happy about Cannavaro to Real Madrid, considering the circumstances.

Comment

Viva,
                          the case is not closed. Real can bid for Kaka and have him transfered to Ream any time it wishes...Real has much more money and power than Milan..
                          Remember what happened to Sheva? Nobody thought that he would leave Milan, but he did...So never say never buddy........

Comment

Working...
                          X