Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy signs with Real Madrid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruud Van Nistelrooy signs with Real Madrid!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...td/5219384.stm

Looks like he will NOT go to Bayern Munich. Podoskli and Van Nistelrooy would have been an amazing duel upfront for BM.

Ok I am a big fan of Real Madrid but I would be happier if they hadn't signed him. They could have used the transfer fee and some extra money to get a replacement for Zidane.

Next season strikers: Raul, Ronaldo, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Robinho, Cassano and Portillo.

This means Portillo will leave Real for sure but who is going to start

Comment

Reedam be Real

Too many stars on that team!

Comment

Good god, they are turning into Chelsea!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

I feel sorry for Real, they haven't won anything since they signed beckham lol
          and now they sign van Nistelrooy =[

Well, it's good news for me as a Barca fan

Comment

Bad news for Bayern.
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I guess Reals formation will be something like this next season

------------------------------ Casillas --------------------------
              --- Cicinho -------- Ramos ----------- Cannavaro --- R. Carlos --
              ------------------- Emerson -------- Baptista ------------------
              --- Beckham ------------------------------------ Robinho ------
              ------------------ A1 --------------- A2 -----------------------

A1= Ronaldo/Ruud
              A2= Raul/Cassano

Lets see what Capello is going to do.

GO REAL!

Comment

WHAT!?!!? I thought the bayern deal was through!

Comment

they need more defenders man, i think theyll sell ronaldo and buy a defender, knowing capello

O yeah, one more thing for the italy fans around, the only thing we missed this WC, was the striker who could play AROUND Toni, lippi tried gilardinho, quess he didnt like it...
                  now i dont know how this new coach is, but he would be stupid to change things..
                  i was thinking this:
                  EC 2004, italys best player, Cassano, now with his fav trainer around, Capello, he might get in good form again, and if so, HERE WE COME EC 2008!!

---------------------------Toni
                  -------------------------Cassano
                  -----------------Totti----------------Camoranesi
                  ----------------------Pirlo------Gatusso
                  --------------Grosso---------------------Zambrotta
                  ------------------------Nesta---?????
                  --------------------------Buffon

Personaly im more for getting the potential WC 2010 team toghether at EC 2008 so many of these players could fall...
                  Gal'e Noii

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
                    I feel sorry for Real, they haven't won anything since they signed beckham lol
                    and now they sign van Nistelrooy =[

Well, it's good news for me as a Barca fan
                    Same here man, i am also a Barca fan and i can just imagine the Barca boys sitting back going, "How many strikers do they neeed??"

This is yet another pointless buy in the history of Real Madrid.

I think Ronaldo should go to Valencia becasue i think Valencia will finish second to Barca this season.

Comment

Well Its silly dis isnt hahahah...

How many stars or specially strikers do they need

Anywayzz with Cannavaro in the back they will reali be deadly. i see them being sucessful this season

Comment

Ruud pained by Red Devils exit
                        http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?h...ed+Devils+exit

Real Madrid new boy Ruud van Nistelrooy has lamented the way his relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson went sour.

The striker joined Manchester United from PSV Eindhoven some five years ago quickly became one of Ferguson's most trusted lieutenants.

However, the relationship grew strained over the last 12 months to the extent that van Nistelrooy was dropped from the team for the Carling Cup final and was axed from the squad for the final home game of the season.

The souring of relations hastened van Nistelrooy's exit from Old Trafford, but the Dutch forward still paid tribute to the Scot upon his arrival in Spain.

"The relationship with the manager had ended and this was painful for me because I owe him a lot," said the 30-year-old.

Ferguson signed van Nistelrooy despite the striker suffering a serious knee injury and he is unhappy to have been unable to say goodbye to the Scot.

"He waited for me during my injury and allowed me to play at the highest level," he added.

"I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to the manager yesterday because when I left the training ground in Manchester yesterday afternoon the deal had not yet been completed but I'm sure I'll meet him again."

The Red Devils will always hold a place in van Nistelrooy's heart, but he is ready for a new chapter in his career and is looking forward to linking up with former United star David Beckham.

"My affection for the fans and club is total. Manchester United will always be a part of me," said the striker.

"It will be great to play with David again.

"I've really missed him because he's both a wonderful person and a great player"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
                          I guess Reals formation will be something like this next season
                          ------------------------------ Casillas --------------------------
                          --- Cicinho -------- Ramos ----------- Cannavaro --- R. Carlos --
                          ------------------- Emerson -------- Baptista ------------------
                          --- Beckham ------------------------------------ Robinho ------
                          ------------------ A1 --------------- A2 -----------------------
                          A1= Ronaldo/Ruud
                          A2= Raul/Cassano
                          Lets see what Capello is going to do.
                          GO REAL!
                          um what makes you think thats going to be the line-up? ok Emerson possibly, but you think Baptista will make his way to the starting line-up with those players sitting out? didnt happen much last season and I dont see it this season. Also what makes you think Robinho will be a midfielder? He is striker man but if anything he could be playaker too. Anyway here is what I think will be the line-up next season:

------------------------------Casillas--------------------------
                          ----Cicinho---------S.Ramos-----------Cannavaro----R.Carlos---
                          -----------------------------Emerson---------------------------
                          ------Beckham-----------------------------------Guti/Bapt------
                          -----------------------------Robinho----------------------------
                          -------------------Ronaldo-----------Raul/V.Nist----------------

I think out of the 4 strikers Cassano will get the least playing time, and I think putting Robinho as a playmaker really opens up some room for the others to play up front instead of sit on the bench...but I guess Capello is a new guy to the team so we'll have to see what he chooses, who knows he could even use a 4-3-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                            um what makes you think thats going to be the line-up? ok Emerson possibly, but you think Baptista will make his way to the starting line-up with those players sitting out? didnt happen much last season and I dont see it this season. Also what makes you think Robinho will be a midfielder? He is striker man but if anything he could be playaker too. Anyway here is what I think will be the line-up next season:
                            ------------------------------Casillas--------------------------
                            ----Cicinho---------S.Ramos-----------Cannavaro----R.Carlos---
                            -----------------------------Emerson---------------------------
                            ------Beckham-----------------------------------Guti/Bapt------
                            -----------------------------Robinho----------------------------
                            -------------------Ronaldo-----------Raul/V.Nist----------------

I think out of the 4 strikers Cassano will get the least playing time, and I think putting Robinho as a playmaker really opens up some room for the others to play up front instead of sit on the bench...but I guess Capello is a new guy to the team so we'll have to see what he chooses, who knows he could even use a 4-3-3.
                            Robinho played as a attacking left midfielder (same as Robben) in some matches of last season and he did well there with these new players I don't know if he can play in his natural position.

I think you are underestimating Baptista. And what do you mean with Baptista didn't play much last season? Only 4/5 players played more than him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
                              Robinho played as a attacking left midfielder (same as Robben) in some matches of last season and he did well there with these new players I don't know if he can play in his natural position.
                              I think you are underestimating Baptista. And what do you mean with Baptista didn't play much last season? Only 4/5 players played more than him.
                              I meant as a starter, I could be wrong but it didnt look to me as if he was starting many games. But this year its different...they have even more stars so I cant really see him as a fixed player, can you?

Comment

Working...
                              X