Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy signs with Real Madrid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amir H F
    um what makes you think thats going to be the line-up? ok Emerson possibly, but you think Baptista will make his way to the starting line-up with those players sitting out? didnt happen much last season and I dont see it this season. Also what makes you think Robinho will be a midfielder? He is striker man but if anything he could be playaker too. Anyway here is what I think will be the line-up next season:
    ------------------------------Casillas--------------------------
    ----Cicinho---------S.Ramos-----------Cannavaro----R.Carlos---
    -----------------------------Emerson---------------------------
    ------Beckham-----------------------------------Guti/Bapt------
    -----------------------------Robinho----------------------------
    -------------------Ronaldo-----------Raul/V.Nist----------------

I think out of the 4 strikers Cassano will get the least playing time, and I think putting Robinho as a playmaker really opens up some room for the others to play up front instead of sit on the bench...but I guess Capello is a new guy to the team so we'll have to see what he chooses, who knows he could even use a 4-3-3.
    i agree with ur line up except Ronaldo. I honestly can't see a competent coach starting ronaldo for too long. Honestly he suddenly hits the gym and becomes a strict member of weight watchers i dont see him being in the starting line up for too long. I see ruud taking his spot and ronaldo signing some insane deal with some arab or mls team.
    The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Working...
    X