Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liverpool - Milan Champions League 2004!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool - Milan Champions League 2004!

Does anyone have that game?
    i really want to download it and watch it again and im talking about the FULL MATCH.
    With english or swedish commentators!

I would really be glad if someone had this game!!

Here is a really sweet compilpation that i found:

But i see that you want the full game. If so you can download it from here:

http://www.torrentz.com/search_liver...ampions-league

I hope this helps

Comment

That was a crazy ass game...I remember the Liverpool fans were crying at halftime cuz they were down 3-0

Maldini scored the first goal and it was beautiful, it would have been a good way for him to retire after that game, too bad they lost

Liverpool did get lucky though....the first goal should have been offside before it but the referee let it go and then 3 sec. laters the pass came to gerrard and he headed in nicely. The third goal, which was a penalty was a really bad call cuz the Liverpool player fell on his own but since Gattuso was behind him, the ref thought G. had tripped him but if you watch the replays that is NOT the case.

Comment

that was the most undeserved shit I've seen in my life. there must have been some higher forces or something. I cant explain it to myself in another way.

Comment

thanks for the com, but i want the FULL match from minute 1 to the penalties!

and english commentators!! if anyone has that game please upload it

Comment

Ah man that game was a heartbreaker! Did you guys see Shevy's chance off the rebound POINT BLANK? damn but gotta give credit to the Liverpool keeper for the great save.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Puya
              thanks for the com, but i want the FULL match from minute 1 to the penalties!
              and english commentators!! if anyone has that game please upload it
              As i have already said in my first post.You can download the FULL game from here on torrent:

or any other torrent site. Btw, there is now way you can get the full game on the net without using torrents so good luck. I suggest you use the torrent to downlaod the FULL game.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                Ah man that game was a heartbreaker! Did you guys see Shevy's chance off the rebound POINT BLANK? damn but gotta give credit to the Liverpool keeper for the great save.
                Yea Yea, that was a indeed a hearbreaker! I was stunned for 3 days after watching the game.

Man, dont even bring shevy's chance!

ahhhhhhhhhhh, i was waiting for soo long. I really thought they had it at half time. I was already starting to celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
                  As i have already said in my first post.You can download the FULL game from here on torrent:
                  or any other torrent site. Btw, there is now way you can get the full game on the net without using torrents so good luck. I suggest you use the torrent to downlaod the FULL game.
                  aaa thanks man!!!! i guess i missed it the first time u wrote it!!
                  but thanks alot

Comment

Originally posted by Puya
                    aaa thanks man!!!! i guess i missed it the first time u wrote it!!
                    but thanks alot
                    Your welcome

Comment

watching that still gives me goosebumps. What a great match, the greatest final of any football tournament in the world ever, espescially if you're a liverpool fan. Gerrard and Carragher were incredible that night. I'm always happy to talk about this subject.

Comment

Working...
                      X