Man United agree Carrick fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man United agree Carrick fee

FINALLY !!! Fergie gets one man !! Though I am not sure that paying 15 million is worth the man, but he has a good repute and Fergie feels he can be Keano's replacement.
    sigpic

big loss for Tottenham! lol

Comment

Carrick and hopefully marcos Senna will make us ubbeatable in the middle of the park

Comment

Carrick? ah come on I was hoping if they were going to spend that much money they would bring in someone better to replace Van Nistelrooy (Saha is a good 3rd striker) or perhaps a good playmaker...Man Utd are my favorite team in EPL without question and I hope they can sign some more quality players before next season.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Spurs must be laughing all the way to the bank. Considering that Arsenal picked up Rosicky for 6.5m, then paying just shy of 19m for Carrick is a ridiculous price to pay...it seems that Chelsea are not the only ones who have to pay inflated prices

Comment

i heard the transfer fee was 30m

Carrick is not a bad player, but 30m is way too much for a player like him.
            Oh well, its Glazers money anyway

Comment

Comment

It is infact US$30 million.

I think a 15 million GBP would have been enough for Carrick, but hey atleast it isnt Chelsea buying him at an inflated price, purely for the fact that they have too much money to spend on. I wouldnt have been surprised Chelsea paying 20-25 million GBP of they were to get hold of him instead

Now on for another midfielder and a possible striker.
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X