Lebanon Pull Out Of Asian Cup 2007 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lebanon Pull Out Of Asian Cup 2007 Qualifiers

Sad really...a terrible time for Lebanon because of Uncle Sam's brat going his way.
    sigpic

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

I was actually planning a road trip with the boys to go watch the match against Australia.

real shame.

Comment

So it only remains Kuwait, Bahrain and Australia in the group or what?

Comment

FIFA should punish Israel

Comment

hmmm maybe too Paranoid. But Bahrain the evil grassrolers happen to be happy now

Comment

Now Kuwait and Bahrain can make a grass rolling connection against Australia.

Comment

zionist israel should be banned from euro championship.
              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

how sad!

Comment

Really sad...those bastards israel should be banned from FIFa for sure

Comment

eh, I dunno what the conflict has to do with participating in a football tournament... my only explanation is possibly paranoia or sympathy desire?

Comment

those esrayeeli *****es

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                        Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
                        I was actually planning a road trip with the boys to go watch the match against Australia.
                        real shame.
                        youre lucky then, lebanon were gonna crush the ozzys

Comment

As a person who has a Lebanese background, this is very sad.

I'm upset about the decision, but it was the right one made by the LFA.

The players cannot be contacted and their minds are clearly not on any football matches. They have their family and friends on their minds.

Given my Australian-Lebanese background (also have Saudi connections too), I was very excited about the AUS v LEB game coming up ever since the draw was made. But this crisis is very serious and preparations would be chaotic.

I don't care, Israel should be banned by FIFA.

Proud supporter of the following clubs:
                          - Al Ansar (Lebanon)
                          - Al Hilal (Saudi Arabia)
                          - Real Madrid

Comment

Originally posted by AHM
                            As a person who has a Lebanese background, this is very sad.
                            I'm upset about the decision, but it was the right one made by the LFA.
                            The players cannot be contacted and their minds are clearly not on any football matches. They have their family and friends on their minds.
                            Given my Australian-Lebanese background (also have Saudi connections too), I was very excited about the AUS v LEB game coming up ever since the draw was made. But this crisis is very serious and preparations would be chaotic.
                            I don't care, Israel should be banned by FIFA.
                            Sad but quite right

Though I wouldnt be exactly sure that FIFA or even UEFA will ban the Israeli FA for such mess. You know how much emphasis FIFA does on being "non-political"
                            sigpic

Comment

Well t
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X