Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_australia
    Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    I was actually planning a road trip with the boys to go watch the match against Australia.
    real shame.
    did you already purchase tickets? if yes, are they gonna give you a refund?
    i got my ticket for the aus bahrain game. it'll be my first international match so it should be exciting! it was a killer trying to get through to ticketek the day they went on sale, i called at 8:58 am and the phone was already engaged! lucky i managed to get through after pressing redial about 35 times, and i got good seats. are you coming to sydney for that game or for the kuwait one?

FIFA should punish Israel
    exactly! look at what happened to south africa during the arpartheid and to serbia. if you initiate a war then your country should be prepared to be banned from playing international footy....

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
      Well the chosen ones can't be blamed for Lebanon's situation as it was the moslem terrorists who initiated this. If anything FIFA should have banned Lebanon if they hadn't pulled out themselves.
      Oh sure...and you are okay with using a shotgun to kill a few angry bees....KFC McGoozoo strikes again :bs:
      sigpic

Comment

Tand??????
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The moslem terrorsits initiated the war by kidnapping the chosen ones. What part of that do you not understand??????
          the chos-an ones had kidnapped so many Lebanese already, so that was fair

Comment

I'm sure
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
              did you already purchase tickets? if yes, are they gonna give you a refund?
              i got my ticket for the aus bahrain game. it'll be my first international match so it should be exciting! it was a killer trying to get through to ticketek the day they went on sale, i called at 8:58 am and the phone was already engaged! lucky i managed to get through after pressing redial about 35 times, and i got good seats. are you coming to sydney for that game or for the kuwait one?
              nah man i cant make that one. But enjoy the match man. Do u know if it is gonna be a sell out??

Australians are good supporters. Try to go to more international matches if u can, it is always a memory.

The moslem terrorsits initiated the war by kidnapping the chosen ones. What part of that do you not understand??????
              What religion are you man because u r saying things that somone who has been shut away from life says.. CHOSEN ONES. are u on drugs or something??
              For many years Palestine thru rocks and Israel threw missiles. And now Hesbolah take 2 soldiers wen Israel have hundreds of there mmen in prison.

God i cant believe how uneducated your comment was man. Simply amazing.

I dont support terrarism at all man but come on think wat u r saying b4 u say it.

Comment

nah man i cant make that one. But enjoy the match man. Do u know if it is gonna be a sell out??

Australians are good supporters. Try to go to more international matches if u can, it is always a memory.
                i think it already is a sell out i know that the tickets for the kuwait game sold out within a couple of hours that's why i missed out for that one so i made sure to get in early for the bahrain game and i was successful! i will definately try to go to as many international games now, it's only bound to get more exciting for us aussies. it's just a shame that most games played aginst the "better" teams are in melbourne! which is a good thing for you

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
                  i think it already is a sell out i know that the tickets for the kuwait game sold out within a couple of hours that's why i missed out for that one so i made sure to get in early for the bahrain game and i was successful! i will definately try to go to as many international games now, it's only bound to get more exciting for us aussies. it's just a shame that most games played aginst the "better" teams are in melbourne! which is a good thing for you
                  Well no offence to Sydney ppl but the Melbourne soccer supporters are more and more patriotic.

I have gone to Aust vs Iran, Aust vs Turkey, Aust vs Greece, Aust vs France, Aust vs Man U and all are great memories.

Its funny how the Sydney MP is saying how Sydney should get the world cup final wen Melbourne has the best stadium in the country.

Dont forget at federation square during the world cup there was always at least 20,000 ppl watchong the match.

Melbourne RULES
                  hehehe

Comment

Well no offence to Sydney ppl but the Melbourne soccer supporters are more and more patriotic.
                    I have gone to Aust vs Iran, Aust vs Turkey, Aust vs Greece, Aust vs France, Aust vs Man U and all are great memories.
                    Its funny how the Sydney MP is saying how Sydney should get the world cup final wen Melbourne has the best stadium in the country.
                    Dont forget at federation square during the world cup there was always at least 20,000 ppl watchong the match.
                    Melbourne RULES
                    hehehe
                    it's because melbourne is more ethnically diverse than sydney. most white aussies don't give a damn about soccer, but ever since our appearance at the world cup the times have started to change. maybe having more games in sydney will help to develop an interest in the beautiful game. whenever we get an international match here, it's always a sell out. to have the world cup here would be so wonderful, i really wouldn't care what state the final will be in. but that is still a longggggg way to go. for now i'll just try my best to get myself to the asia cup finals next year

Comment

AFC confirms Lebanon’s withdrawal from AFC Asian Cup 2007
                      3 August 2006

KUALA LUMPUR: AFC has confirmed this morning that the AFC Competitions Committee has accepted Lebanon’s request to withdraw from the AFC Asian Cup 2007 qualifiers, following the letter received from the Lebanon Football Association on 31 July 2006.

The Competitions Committee decided to approve the withdrawal without any penalty or sanction under Article 25 (g) of the regulations, which deals with Force Majeure. The current situation in Lebanon falls within this legal categorisation.

With regard to the qualifying competition for AFC Asian Cup 2007, the following decisions were made:

(i) Lebanon’s match against Kuwait on 22 February 2006 to be considered null and void.

(ii) Group D shall be considered as a group of three teams, being Australia, Bahrain and Kuwait.

Lebanon had drawn 1-1 against Kuwait on Match Day 1 and were scheduled to clash with Bahrain on August 16. Future encounters were against Australia on August 31 (Sydney), Bahrain on September 6 (Beirut), Kuwait on October 11 (Kuwait City) and Australia on November 15 (Beirut).

http://www.the-afc.com/english/media...ls&newsID=6639
                      sigpic

Comment

really sad, i hate israelis

Inshallah they will leave in peace without war

Comment

Now the Bahrainis and Kuwaitis can cheat against the Australians lol

Comment

Lebanon currently being liberated ...
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm
                              Lebanon currently being liberated ...
                              What do u mean by that?

Comment

Working...
                              X