Al Ittihad (Saudi) vs Al Ahli (Egypt) [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Ittihad (Saudi) vs Al Ahli (Egypt) [R]

Al Ittihad won their first game against Al Ahli of Egypt 1 - 0. They now face South American champions Rio in the semi final next wednesday.

Al Ittihad also had 3 Brazilian players thrown out by FIFA when after investigation they found out that they were not registered with the club.

Damn, how openly can you try to cheat?

Asian champions Ittihad's win came despite having three Brazilian players thrown out of the competition the previous day after a Fifa investigation found they were not officially registered with the club.
    BBC online

Wost match I've ever seen Ahly play in my life. What a shame. And it still took a horrible mistake from the goalkeeper for the goal to be scored. I don't know if it was the cold weather and the snow or what, but Ahly seemed to not really want it, as if they were treating this like a friendly tournament. Maybe it is, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh
      Wost match I've ever seen Ahly play in my life. What a shame. And it still took a horrible mistake from the goalkeeper for the goal to be scored. I don't know if it was the cold weather and the snow or what, but Ahly seemed to not really want it, as if they were treating this like a friendly tournament. Maybe it is, I don't know.
      are u from egypt ??

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer
        are u from egypt ??
        It seems like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh

Ahly were ok, just outplayed and out skilled by Al Ittihad in the 2nd half. But Ahly seemed to be better than any Asian competition Ittihad faced

Comment

Working...
          X