What is better? AFC or CAF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is better? AFC or CAF?

Do the African confederation have better teams or the Asian? I mean Egypt, Ghana... against Iran, South Korea, Australia......

Who has the better teams? Opinions please!

I think the best teams in asia are better than the best teams in africa, but i think the mediocre teams in africa are MUCH better than the mediocre teams in asia.

Comment

CAF way better.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
        I think the best teams in asia are better than the best teams in africa, but i think the mediocre teams in africa are MUCH better than the mediocre teams in asia.
        Yea i totally agree with Nyc.

Comment

hard to tell....but i guess CAF was more successful in the WC sooo for now ...CAF

Comment

There is no comparison. Africa wins it with one hand tied behind their back. AFC is the weakest confederation, especially when one considers bringing a country from Oceania to AFC has actually improved the level of soccer in AFC.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Well, Africa has a LONG history of football even before the CAF era. They already had the general interest and stuff to get things going. Asian football is only less than a century old in terms of proper organisation and the initial members of the AFC hardly played with each other that much apart from friendly tournaments.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X