BUFFON or LEHMAN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUFFON or LEHMAN??

Who is a better goal keeper in general??

I know lehman is better in penalties probably but i believe BUFFON is one of the best ever during the game. He really knows where the ball is going, great positioning and you can see in his eyes how confident he is.
    Buffon
    0%
    Lehman
    0%

The poll is expired.

buffon

Comment

Okay!?!?! What kinda stupid question is this!?!
      Of course Buffon!

Are you on crack or something?!
      VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

BUFFON is really weak in penalties but i believe hes one the best world goalkeepers.

Comment

OK after todays game im gonna say RENSING is better than both!!!!! One of the greatest saves ive ever seen in my life

Comment

Buffon and Lehmann are two different type of goalis.
            And theres almost 10 years age difference between these two guys..
            It shoudlve been Casillas VS Buffon or something

Comment

Originally posted by NiMjAY
              Buffon and Lehmann are two different type of goalis.
              And theres almost 10 years age difference between these two guys..
              It shoudlve been Casillas VS Buffon or something
              10 years?

Buffon is 28, how old is lehman?
              The oldest one should have the advantage cuz good goal keepers are usually over 30, preferably 32 or 33

Comment

this is a no brainer, BUFFON!

Comment

Definately Buffon, no question about it.

Comment

heart says jens lehman for the obvious reasons ( hes an arsenal player, and he's not italian ) and mind says buffon, so im going with buffon

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
                      10 years?
                      Buffon is 28, how old is lehman?
                      The oldest one should have the advantage cuz good goal keepers are usually over 30, preferably 32 or 33
                      Lehmann is the same age as Kahn so he is about 37 bu now.

I would say that this cant be decided.

What makes a keeper better??

Lehmann makes absalutely NO mistakes when it comes to football and it was seen last season in the Champions League wen Arsenal broke the record for clean sheets.

On the same hand Buffon is a keeper whos name has become great and everyone just says he is the best. He also almost broke a record for clean sheets, this time for Italy.

My question to you. Whos clean sheet achievement looks better?? Lehmanns with young inexpereicned Arsenal defence or Buffon with the experienced best defecne in the world???

My answer to this is Lehmann, im sure i wont have many agreeing but i believe Lehamann.

Comment

Buffon

Comment

Ekky why do you bring Buffon down like this? there is no question he is better than Lehmann! you shouldve put him against Cech or somethin man. By the way those who voted Lehmann dont know what they talkin bout...well Arezoo its ok is a girl , Land of Samba is a biased Italy hater who doesnt know what he's talking about, but ISF and Babak I expect better football knowledge from you guys...I dont know too ISF much but Babak lets his Italian hatred take over at times and he'll vote against them regardless.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                            Ekky why do you bring Buffon down like this? there is no question he is better than Lehmann! you shouldve put him against Cech or somethin man. By the way those who voted Lehmann dont know what they talkin bout...well Arezoo its ok is a girl , Land of Samba is a biased Italy hater who doesnt know what he's talking about, but ISF and Babak I expect better football knowledge from you guys...I dont know too ISF much but Babak lets his Italian hatred take over at times and he'll vote against them regardless.
                            Bro...My best friend is Italian and i actually like some of the players that Italy has. Like Buffon, Pirlo, Gillardino and Gattuso.

But did u read wat i wrote?? I explained my reasoning.

Sometimes u guys have to forget the name and see the reasoning.

Its like Cassilas i think he is average but ppl rate him among the best. WHAT HAS HE DONE.

Lehmann has acheieved a lot for Arsenal and Germany. He pulled some great saves and even won a penalty shoot out for Germany.

I know Buffon has achieved a lot as well but i just dont see how u guys think it is an insult to Buffon by making this comparison.

Lehmann has done nothing to make him seem so inferior to Buffon.

Show me Buffon at 37 and then ull see wat i am tlaking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                              By the way those who voted Lehmann dont know what they talkin bout...well Arezoo its ok is a girl .
                              koooooooooooft.

Comment

Working...
                              X