BUFFON or LEHMAN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Lehman supporters:

تيم فوتبال آرسنال انگليس در اولين بازي فصل جديد ليگ برتر به دنبال اشتباه لمن دروازه بان ملي‌پوش آلماني خود يك گل از استون ويلا دريافت كرد تا تنها يك امتياز اندوخته كند.
    به گزارش گروه فوتبال جهان؛ لمن كه حالا همه توقعات از او بالا رفته، در دقيقه پنجاه و سوم‌ ديدار آرسنال مقابل استون ويلا روي كرنر ارسالي بر دروازه‌اش مرتكب اشتباه شد تا ملبرگ دروازه‌اش را فرو بريزد.

اگرچه شش دقيقه به پايان بازي گيلبرتو سيلوا نتيجه را به تساوي كشاند، اما اين اتفاق باعث شد تا لمن شروع خوبي را تجربه نكرده باشد.
    دروازه بان تفنگداران در اين باره اظهار داشت: "اشتباه جزئي از فوتبال است و من اگرچه از اين بابت خيلي متاسفم، اما فرصت براي جبران زياد است."
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

^^^ WAs he trying to come out the goal and grab the ball again??

lol...u cant do that all the time, it was bound to happen to him soon.

Comment

dude Ekbatan_Fobster is the last person you should be asking about American sayings...

The correct one is "The best defense is a good OFFENSE"

EKB must be working with a bunch of Chinese immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by gdoggali
          dude Ekbatan_Fobster is the last person you should be asking about American sayings...
          The correct one is "The best defense is a good OFFENSE"
          EKB must be working with a bunch of Chinese immigrants.
          Ur in denial, u know u've heard that saying before.

You know ur pure haterism is bad for you...its only internet, why dont you chill.
          No one's gonna assasinate the gdoggali character ok? stop watching so many mafia movies.

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
            For Lehman supporters:

تيم فوتبال آرسنال انگليس در اولين بازي فصل جديد ليگ برتر به دنبال اشتباه لمن دروازه بان ملي‌پوش آلماني خود يك گل از استون ويلا دريافت كرد تا تنها يك امتياز اندوخته كند.
            به گزارش گروه فوتبال جهان؛ لمن كه حالا همه توقعات از او بالا رفته، در دقيقه پنجاه و سوم‌ ديدار آرسنال مقابل استون ويلا روي كرنر ارسالي بر دروازه‌اش مرتكب اشتباه شد تا ملبرگ دروازه‌اش را فرو بريزد.

اگرچه شش دقيقه به پايان بازي گيلبرتو سيلوا نتيجه را به تساوي كشاند، اما اين اتفاق باعث شد تا لمن شروع خوبي را تجربه نكرده باشد.
            دروازه بان تفنگداران در اين باره اظهار داشت: "اشتباه جزئي از فوتبال است و من اگرچه از اين بابت خيلي متاسفم، اما فرصت براي جبران زياد است."
            Nice off you to show that to me man. I never said Lehmann is superman and is invincible. I was upset at his mistake also, but hey man these things happen.
            If u watched the Italy vs USA game u would have seen the error by Buffon that he completely fumbled and it went in, however he was lucky cause it was offside.
            Everyone makes mistakes man, even the great man Schmeichel made some. To bring this up in this arguement is petty man.
            I could say Lehamnn is better casue he plays in the 1st division whereas Buffon plays in the second, however we all know that is not the truth of it.

P.S EK bro i want you to read the heading of this article and once and forall realise that it is "Best defence is attack"
            http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...376641&cc=3436

Comment

Buffon any day

Comment

Working...
              X