• Show
Clear All

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_van_der_Sar
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Arezoo
      koooooooooooft.
      Actually its Arezoo that seems to know what she is talking about.

Respect sister

Comment

I could understand what babak means. It all depends on how you look @ it but i wanted people to judge by something that i dont know how to explain

Just the way buffon reads the game is i think smarter than lehman

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
          Actually its Arezoo that seems to know what she is talking about.
          Respect sister
          i was kidding broz

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
            Okay!?!?! What kinda stupid question is this!?!
            Of course Buffon!

Are you on crack or something?!
            this may be the best post you have ever done.
            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
              this may be the best post you have ever done.
              I don't know what your scale is to grade this post as "my best post ever"! but I think I have posted some better ones! like the one I soosked Haji and made him say something so funny that is qualified to be my signature for the rest of the PFDC's existance!

Buffon is the best! there is no doubt about it. some voted for lehman, because they hate everything that is related to Italy! but deep down in their heart and brain, they know that Buffon is the best.
              VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Since the shaky start at Arsenal, I can't remember a single mistake Lehman has made, at least for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian soccer fan
                  Since the shaky start at Arsenal, I can't remember a single mistake Lehman has made, at least for a year.

He got scored on by the champs in 2 min.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
                    He got scored on by the champs in 2 min.
                    not his fault

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian soccer fan
                      not his fault

he got scored on TWICE by costa rica too

Comment

he got scored on TWICE by costa rica too
                        ey baba, all goal keepers get scored on. The goal keeper is not the only person to blame!

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                          I don't know what your scale is to grade this post as "my best post ever"! but I think I have posted some better ones! like the one I soosked Haji and made him say something so funny that is qualified to be my signature for the rest of the PFDC's existance!

Buffon is the best! there is no doubt about it. some voted for lehman, because they hate everything that is related to Italy! but deep down in their heart and brain, they know that Buffon is the best.
                          Hey viva bro this Italian conspiracy has gotta get out of your head man. I have more respect for football and Buffon to make a biased call about this. Have u even read my posts man??? Obviouusly not!! becasue i have given unbiased and explained my answer fully.

you are the one with this Italy complex, the rest of us have forgotten about it. This was not my first World Cup man, i am more mature then someone who holds a grudge forever. Let it go man.

Read my two posts casue i cant be bothered explainnig again. I would buy Buffon if i was a coach casue they are different ages but give me them at the same age and i would take Lehmann.

I think keepers; like Kahn, Abedzadeh, Van Der Saar NEED to be leaders and i just think Lehmann is a bigger leader. And... how do u judge better??? Both never make mistakes.

Comment

Lehmann is the same age as Kahn so he is about 37 bu now.
                            I would say that this cant be decided.
                            What makes a keeper better??
                            Lehmann makes absalutely NO mistakes when it comes to football and it was seen last season in the Champions League wen Arsenal broke the record for clean sheets.
                            On the same hand Buffon is a keeper whos name has become great and everyone just says he is the best. He also almost broke a record for clean sheets, this time for Italy.
                            My question to you. Whos clean sheet achievement looks better?? Lehmanns with young inexpereicned Arsenal defence or Buffon with the experienced best defecne in the world???
                            My answer to this is Lehmann, im sure i wont have many agreeing but i believe Lehamann.
                            Damn man Lehmann is 37? wow what a waste of another talent since he has been under the shadow of Kahn all these years. By the way I think its funny how (not you) someone mentioned they are 'different types of goalies', I dont see how that really factors in? as a goalkeeper you stand there and use your hands to prevent the ball from crossing the line, not that complicated!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

I would buy Buffon if i was a coach casue they are different ages but give me them at the same age and i would take Lehmann.

I think keepers; like Kahn, Abedzadeh, Van Der Saar NEED to be leaders and i just think Lehmann is a bigger leader. And... how do u judge better??? Both never make mistakes.

Where was LEHMAN 10 years ago when he was BUFFON's age?
                              Was he this good?

btw, the Italy conspiracy thing is true man. No need to deny it, im not saying you're a hard core one but deep down inside, if you're a football fan...you either LOVE italy or HATE them.

People only appreciate attacking football cuz of the goals and nice plays and they forget about defense. They always say the best offense is a good defense. The truth is the awards go to strikers and mid fielders and defensive players dont get as much credit as they should. Its HARDER to defend than to attack. Look at our team melli, we thought our ATTACK was at least good but when it came down to it our weak defense made our attack INEFECTIVE. So you can conclude something from that.

Comment

Where was LEHMAN 10 years ago when he was BUFFON's age?
                                Was he this good?
                                btw, the Italy conspiracy thing is true man. No need to deny it, im not saying you're a hard core one but deep down inside, if you're a football fan...you either LOVE italy or HATE them.
                                People only appreciate attacking football cuz of the goals and nice plays and they forget about defense. They always say the best offense is a good defense. The truth is the awards go to strikers and mid fielders and defensive players dont get as much credit as they should. Its HARDER to defend than to attack. Look at our team melli, we thought our ATTACK was at least good but when it came down to it our weak defense made our attack INEFECTIVE. So you can conclude something from that.
                                Bro i may not like the Italy team but i appreciate a good player when i see one man, and over the last year or so i have been on this site i have always said above all is football then the bias and im being serious here man.

I think Buffon is probably the best in the world as is Cannavaro as is Zambrotta in there respective postions.

But i still wont change wat i have said man. 10 years ago i think Lehmann was at Shalke and his biggest move was to Milan which didnt last and then he went to Dortmund where he was a great keeper but how is he going to get seen wen one of the greatest keepers ever is the same nationality??

I told you man, Lehmann had a near perfect season last year and that is wat i am basing my opinion on. He had 8 clean sheets in the Champions League, with an inexpereicned defence and dont forget they played teams like Real Madrid and Jeventus and also Vallareal.

Buffon may have clean sheats bro but compare who is protectin Buffon to who is protecting Lehmann and you will understand where i am coming from.

Buffons protection in 05-06 : Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Thuram, Chilini, Kovac and Zabina
                                Lehmanns protection in 05-06: Campbell(injured for most of it.) Senderos, Toure, Laure (injured) Eboue, Cole(injured) and Flamini (who is a midfielder that played left defence)

Ekbatan bro, tell me with those stats who had the harder job???

Comment

Working...
                                X